ive been holding for the past few years

Appreciate it. :myman: We all gonna make it

Remember...

rnna1c0q0bp21.jpg

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I have no clue what this means, but it sounds beautiful :russ:

Means if you do it right, you shouldn't be looking at prices to cash out at. I've lost track for a long time of my net worth in USD.

I run the numbers every now and then but on the other hand I am absolutely obsessed with my BTC balance.

Anyone can start now it's not too late, just pile as much as you can. Everyday your BTC balance increases it's a win. USD will be a liability in due time. You don't want to be caught holding the bag

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Means if you do it right, you shouldn't be looking at prices to cash out at. I've lost track for a long time of my net worth in USD.

I run the numbers every now and then but on the other hand I am absolutely obsessed with my BTC balance.

Anyone can start now it's not too late, just pile as much as you can. Everyday your BTC balance increases it's a win. USD will be a liability in due time. You don't want to be caught holding the bag

what would you say is the biggest threat to btc not reaching its potential?

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now is not the time to trade unless you've got so much BTC that it's for shyts n giggles, or you've got mental health problems.

USD prices this high is going to create the opposite of FOMO for a lot of people. Do you sell and realise the USD price to obtain something more tangible like property, or hold and be able to live your life knowing you have a life changing amount of money at your fingertips but not do anything with it yet?