the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I just sold 60% :sadcam:

Didn’t lose that much, I can invest it back and take a small loss but idk
:francis: Sell your BTC to PayPal and Grayscale brehs

PayPal Users Are Now Buying 100% of New Bitcoin Supply, Says Pantera Capital CEO | The Daily Hodl

You got to understand BTC will be a very scarce asset in the future. This is not 2017 all over again where it was all retail investors and speculation with a crash to 3k.

These companies are buying BTC, locking it up, and plan to hold for decades at least.

If you tryna make some quick profits to cash out then do that with alts. Hold your BTC.

Your kids gonna look at you like :gucci: in 5 years when you tell them you sold your BTC for a few k

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
:francis: Sell your BTC to PayPal and Grayscale brehs

PayPal Users Are Now Buying 100% of New Bitcoin Supply, Says Pantera Capital CEO | The Daily Hodl

You got to understand BTC will be a very scarce asset in the future. This is not 2017 all over again where it was all retail investors and speculation with a crash to 3k.

These companies are buying BTC, locking it up, and plan to hold for decades at least.

If you tryna make some quick profits to cash out then do that with alts. Hold your BTC.

Your kids gonna look at you like :gucci: in 5 years when you tell them you sold your BTC for a few k
i can’t keep playing with my future :mjcry: