1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How heavy do you guys suggest going into alts ? Like chain link, xrp and uniswap?

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
How heavy do you guys suggest going into alts ? Like chain link, xrp and uniswap?

Not heavy, unless you understand and believe in what they're doing different. Link the only one so far that I frequently :jbhmm: over, but I still don't quite understand why since it's an ETH based token, can't I just hold ETH and still benefit?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm up 900% YTD from the stock market:banderas:. I'm cashing out of this Bitcoin shyt:umad:
All depends on your average cost and amount held. Right now I got $600 worth of bitcoin. Lets say it doubles to 40k in a year. That 600 is now worth 1200. Some money made but barely anything and not the same if a lower price alt or a stock/etf would double and I had more shares. BTC I believe I heard is mostly owned by large institutions or whales. Plus with a limited supply, that doesn't leave much for small investors like us. I think it will eventually stabilize as more whales load up and take more of the supply. It's an alternative to fiat and not much else. Still needs to be converted in the long run. Once it gets universal acceptance then I can see it trying for that 100k mark but I doubt it will replace fiat cuz of all the different currencies out there and each government wanting to control their money. Gonna be hard to replace fiat with btc. Especially at a limited supply and if they raise the limit, that lowers the value. Its not a bad investment as evidenced by that chart that was posted, but unless you holding a decent amount of coins, may not be worth it.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
All depends on your average cost and amount held. Right now I got $600 worth of bitcoin. Lets say it doubles to 40k in a year. That 600 is now worth 1200. Some money made but barely anything and not the same if a lower price alt or a stock/etf would double and I had more shares. BTC I believe I heard is mostly owned by large institutions or whales. Plus with a limited supply, that doesn't leave much for small investors like us. I think it will eventually stabilize as more whales load up and take more of the supply. It's an alternative to fiat and not much else. Still needs to be converted in the long run. Once it gets universal acceptance then I can see it trying for that 100k mark but I doubt it will replace fiat cuz of all the different currencies out there and each government wanting to control their money. Gonna be hard to replace fiat with btc. Especially at a limited supply and if they raise the limit, that lowers the value. Its not a bad investment as evidenced by that chart that was posted, but unless you holding a decent amount of coins, may not be worth it.
I still don't understand why people are investing in bitcoin instead of investing in blockchain technology:yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I still don't understand why people are investing in bitcoin instead of investing in blockchain technology:yeshrug:
Mainly FOMO. Most my crypto investment is in alts but I figured why buy BTC when its high when I could get better returns elsewhere at a lower value. it has had quite a run but how many are really profiting big like that? the tech is whats gonna drive the market in the future.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Mainly FOMO. Most my crypto investment is in alts but I figured why buy BTC when its high when I could get better returns elsewhere at a lower value. it has had quite a run but how many are really profiting big like that? the tech is whats gonna drive the market in the future.
Yep pretty much. I'm on the look out for: blockchain technology, ioT software/analytics, Satellite communications tech.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Because you stoopid.

Bitcoin is a multi trillion dollar market.

You are throwing money at things you don't understand its pathetic really