1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Mainly FOMO. Most my crypto investment is in alts but I figured why buy BTC when its high when I could get better returns elsewhere at a lower value. it has had quite a run but how many are really profiting big like that? the tech is whats gonna drive the market in the future.
Bitcoin will make millionaires is bull run, Alts will make multi-millionaires :wow:

just wait on it.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
i know about eggs and baskets yadda yadda , but if I was these companies, Im putting WAY MORE than a measly 1% in Bitcoin . at least 5-10%

gradually then suddenly.

they are managing other people's money so they have to be careful with the first dip. when the trade gets validated by market action they'll make more splash and double down

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
@mannyrs13 nah fr, i hope you get rich off altcoins or whatever crypto , genuinely . im not a btc dikkrider its just the only crypto i know about . it was the first so that who i rocc with . i do got some eth too tho .

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Hopefully you become rich off your many bitcoins one day. :unimpressed:

Why you acting like Bitcoin hasn't made people bank already.

I know people who've made in a couple of years more money than your entire family can ever hope to make in their lifetime. Stop fukking around

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 nah fr, i hope you get rich off altcoins or whatever crypto , genuinely . im not a btc dikkrider its just the only crypto i know about . it was the first so that who i rocc with . i do got some eth too tho .
:salute: hopefully we all make it breh. Long as you investing in something, whether crypto, stocks, whatever. It's better than letting your money lose value in a bank.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why you acting like Bitcoin hasn't made people bank already.

I know people who've made in a couple of years more money than your entire family can ever hope to make in their lifetime. Stop fukking around
I know it has made people money but those people likely had a decent amount of coins or got in real early. The average person isn't likely buying up multiple coins these days especially at the current prices. Buying one bitcoin won't make you rich.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I know it has made people money but those people likely had a decent amount of coins or got in real early. The average person isn't likely buying up multiple coins these days especially at the current prices. Buying one bitcoin won't make you rich.

that's assuming the dollar does pretty well in the future . USD gettin its ass whooped and QE is on the way . I know for a fact the USD aint forever . So how do you define rich in a world with a shytty USD ? hyperinflation and all that good stuff IS coming . shyt BTC is like 11 ounces of gold now

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

1 BTC is gonna be worth $1M in today USD purchasing power within 10 years

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
that's assuming the dollar does pretty well in the future . USD gettin its ass whooped and QE is on the way . I know for a fact the USD aint forever . So how do you define rich in a world with a shytty USD ? hyperinflation and all that good stuff IS coming . shyt BTC is like 11 ounces of gold now
True that.