1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
damn yall eating off these alt coins. I keep waiting for ETH to dip again so I can buy some and transfer to binance and get in on this action with yall. ETH was at 660 earlier and I missed it:aicmon:......kinda pissed right now cause I put more dough into lite coin when it dipped to 330. it was at like 420 so I figured I was getting in at a low point. but now it's at 285. smh. gonna take this as a learning experience. I know it'll rise back up and make me a good amount but still....that's a lot of profit I missed out on cause I wasn't patient enough.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
damn yall eating off these alt coins. I keep waiting for ETH to dip again so I can buy some and transfer to binance and get in on this action with yall. ETH was at 660 earlier and I missed it:aicmon:......kinda pissed right now cause I put more dough into lite coin when it dipped to 330. it was at like 420 so I figured I was getting in at a low point. but now it's at 285. smh. gonna take this as a learning experience. I know it'll rise back up and make me a good amount but still....that's a lot of profit I missed out on cause I wasn't patient enough.

Happens to us all breh, I had to sell some shyt the other day, I was expecting the volume to rise when they released their nodes but it tanked and I ate the loss just to get in on something else that has recouped for me.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Took a few days of reading and researching and re-reading but i think i 'get it' now. The big 3 vs the alt coins and such, the google authentication, etc.

Not quite sure about the wallet though. As in, not just storing it in coinbase but there's something more secure?

Other than that, I put some in ripple, verge and mana. With verge being at 0.01, i see how crucial things can get if it ever even reaches 0.20. Let alone what Ripple is doing. Very very interesting.

Now I just got to understand the underlining things to look for, so i can be a little more independent in what coins i choose.

Yall been a big help

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Took a few days of reading and researching and re-reading but i think i 'get it' now. The big 3 vs the alt coins and such, the google authentication, etc.

Not quite sure about the wallet though. As in, not just storing it in coinbase but there's something more secure?

Other than that, I put some in ripple, verge and mana. With verge being at 0.01, i see how crucial things can get if it ever even reaches 0.20. Let alone what Ripple is doing. Very very interesting.

Now I just got to understand the underlining things to look for, so i can be a little more independent in what coins i choose.

Yall been a big help

The wallet is for when you have a lot of coins, or you're going to hold onto something long term. You take it off the coinbase server so that in the event there's a hack, or the servers are down you still have yours. A lot of coins have their own proprietary wallet you can put on your PC / Phone, and then there's hardware wallets that take your coins completely off a computer or phone with no connection to the net at all.