Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If XVG gets to .20 in the next two months

"Hello, yes this is Malta, you too broke to call me, goodbye
full
"

Watch the 24 volume on XVG and XRP, if they drop too much you can always get out wait for the price to dip then get back in.

:deadmanny:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
If XVG gets to .20 in the next two months

"Hello, yes this is Malta, you too broke to call me, goodbye
full
"

Watch the 24 volume on XVG and XRP, if they drop too much you can always get out wait for the price to dip then get back in.

How much you put into that bytch ??

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I've never invested before and know dikk about finance. But I feel that if you want to double/triple/quadriple your money in a short period of time it's better to invest in lesser known cryptos like IOTA (IOTA (MIOTA) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap), XRP (Ripple (XRP) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap), XLM (Stellar (XLM) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap), ADA (Cardano (ADA) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap) etc. as those have huge growth potential. You could see your money double/triple/quadruple in a short span of time. Bitcoin just seems like a long term (months, years) investment.

Edit: Due to my lack of knowledge I'm in no position to give advice. I was sorta thinking out loud in hopes of bouncing ideas off of folks who are more knowledgeable.

Edit 2: Look at Cardano for example. On November 18 it was $0.02 and now it's $0.17. If you had bought $100 worth of that shyt back on November 18 you would get ~$800 back within 1 month time.

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never invested before and know dikk about finance. But I feel that if you want to double/triple/quadriple your money in a short period of time it's better to invest in lesser known cryptos like IOTA (IOTA (MIOTA) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap), XRP (Ripple (XRP) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap), XLM (Stellar (XLM) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap), ADA (Cardano (ADA) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap) etc. as those have huge growth potential. You could see your money double/triple/quadruple in a short span of time. Bitcoin just seems like a long term (months, years) investment.

Edit: Due to my lack of knowledge I'm in no position to give advice. I was sorta thinking out loud in hopes of bouncing ideas off of folks who are more knowledgeable.

Bitcoin was 5500 a month ago its at 16,5 today
If u bought 10% of 1 bitcoin last month (550$)
That 10% is now worth 1,650$

Over 1 month your money would've grown from 550 to 1650