1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm firing on all cylinders with ada and eth

Was feeling like shyt cause I put all my ripple into ada but it's paying off

Gotta remember it's a lot of coins out there and I only have the money to focus on a few, focus on the gains in projects you believe in brehs, the money you don't invest in something is money you keep at the least, keep your eyes on the prize.

Daps
I'm firing on all cylinders with ada and eth

Was feeling like shyt cause I put all my ripple into ada but it's paying off

Gotta remember it's a lot of coins out there and I only have the money to focus on a few, focus on the gains in projects you believe in brehs, the money you don't invest in something is money you keep at the least, keep your eyes on the prize.

Eth looking lovely breh :wow:

if it surpasses all time high I’m cashing out on what I got. That’s rent for the next year lol

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eth looking lovely breh :wow:

if it surpasses all time high I’m cashing out on what I got. That’s rent for the next year lol
Leave a lil some on a app that'll earn interest too. I got a stack on blockfi

When it passes ath and possibly hits 2-5k I'm finna be making like half my salary from that alone

They saying it could hit 10k:sadcam: this market was truly made for the people

Might make so much money my lady might share a girl with me lmfao

Daps
Leave a lil some on a app that'll earn interest too. I got a stack on blockfi

When it passes ath and possibly hits 2-5k I'm finna be making like half my salary from that alone

They saying it could hit 10k:sadcam: this market was truly made for the people

Might make so much money my lady might share a girl with me lmfao

:russ:

:ohhh: Eth could hit 10k? Lemme slow my roll and hodl

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:russ:

:ohhh: Eth could hit 10k? Lemme slow my roll and hodl
Yeah man, eth 2.0 currently getting people locking their eth in for staking and sometime within the next year to 2 (maybe three at the latest imo) eth 2.0 fully gonna come to fruition. Just make sure you got a lil bit at the least. It's the internet of cryptocurrency at this point. Nfts getting popular, defi will nature, the value of eth gonna have to go up from the heavy usecase alone which is why they are going to be scaling.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man, eth 2.0 currently getting people locking their eth in for staking and sometime within the next year to 2 (maybe three at the latest imo) eth 2.0 fully gonna come to fruition. Just make sure you got a lil bit at the least. It's the internet of cryptocurrency at this point. Nfts getting popular, defi will nature, the value of eth gonna have to go up from the heavy usecase alone which is why they are going to be scaling.

Isnt Chainlknk with ETH? :jbhmm:

Even now it still might be worth fukkin with.

How about ETC?

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
:mjlol:
They said nobody should be in the negative in btc unless you invested in that 6 day window or so.

Lol I just checked again and I'm actually ahead now. The thing is I bought a good amount of coin at 17k a while back and have been sitting on it ever since, waiting for the price to hit 20k+ again

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Lol I just checked again and I'm actually ahead now. The thing is I bought a good amount of coin at 17k a while back and have been sitting on it ever since, waiting for the price to hit 20k+ again

Damn i see.. You didn't continue to invest when it went back down to $3800?