1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'll throw you a bone though.... none of those "use cases" you just posted use the public ethereum chain, just a in-house fork.
Announced Tuesday, EY’s protocol, internally code-named Nightfall, has been developed over the last year by the consulting firm’s team of over 200 blockchain developers and will be published in May. The protocol was created for such use cases as supply chains, food tracing, transactions between branches of a company and public finance.

Like other enterprise blockchain platforms, Nightfall takes advantage of a technology called zero-knowledge proofs to allow private transactions on a shared ledger. But unlike most such endeavors, EY’s software is intended to run on top of the public ethereum network, not a private variant.
MetLife is utilizing the live public Ethereum blockchain to add transparency and efficiency to the claims process
But a Big 4 accounting firm and the biggest life insurance company in America must be too dumb to understand it's just a scam :troll:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I don't have to convince you that Ethereum is dumb but I do interact with Ethereum people on the daily who actually have somewhat of a clue of the limitations of the system and they'd laugh you out of the room if you were to bring up those articles
no shyt it has limitations. That's the whole reason why it's being upgraded:gucci:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
But a Big 4 accounting firm and the biggest life insurance company in America must be too dumb to understand it's just a scam :troll:

Yes, they are quite literally too dumb because they have no one internally who can evaluate the claims of Ethereum.

Big companies do dumb shyt everyday bruh. It's called R&D.

They've got a budget to throw money at whatever trend is out there and will make up any sort of dumb pilot projects so that the tech interns can tell their bosses that they too are looking at the "blockchain"

You're so far behind in attempting to even get a grasp of the dynamics of this industry I'm gonna let you slide cause I doubt you can ever catch up

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I mentioned like last week how Link was having a streak of higher lows every day. Streak ended at 8 which was close to the record of 9 from earlier in the year. Well looks like it's starting a new streak and it's at 6 so far. Plus with decent momentum and bullish indicators. Looks to be holding strong and building support at different price levels. Hopefully it builds some support at 13.50.

Daps
Xrp nearly doubled in a day. What kind of investment is this?:dwillhuh:

xrp made a lot of people bread during the last bill run when it hit ath

There’s a bunch of rumors out there about what it’s actually worth so we’ll see this time around. It going on a run because of Bitcoin I assume.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
xrp made a lot of people bread during the last bill run when it hit ath

There’s a bunch of rumors out there about what it’s actually worth so we’ll see this time around. It going on a run because of Bitcoin I assume.

Do you think it could have the potential run like chainlink had?