1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
If I put in $500 what will I get on ROI if this keeps moving into 20k?

honestly bro if you can afford to gamble / loose that money I’d buy an alt coin like eth or lite coin

they are all moving up along with bit coin and could get more bang for your buck if you can buy a whole one or multiple coins ...that’s what I’d probably do

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ETH looking like a move I can make, any info of this coin and why is it treading up? I’m working atm and can’t look into it brahs.:feedme:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
ETH looking like a move I can make, any info of this coin and why is it treading up? I’m working atm and can’t look into it brahs.:feedme:
TLDR - Ethereum network is about to get upgraded and there will be less ETH available in the market. The anticipation and future scarcity will most likely cause the price shoot up

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
TLDR - Ethereum network is about to get upgraded and there will be less ETH available in the market. The anticipation and future scarcity will most likely cause the price shoot up

That is wrong. More inflation is actually expected until system fully transitions to PoS which is not to be expected anytime soon.

Price will go up because rising tide lifts all boat. ETH is a technological clusterfukk but few people can properly assess that so it'll still fly for probably another cycle

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
That is wrong. More inflation is actually expected until system fully transitions to PoS which is not to be expected anytime soon.

Price will go up because rising tide lifts all boat. ETH is a technological clusterfukk but few people can properly assess that so it'll still fly for probably another cycle
:mjlol:we get it breh you don't like Ethereum.

The reality is the rest of the world continues to like it and use it. it ain't going nowhere.

Inflation or not. Hell of a lot of ETH are gettin locked up. It will be more scarce

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
If I put in $500 what will I get on ROI if this keeps moving into 20k?

People saying put money into altcoin(s) but I'd just start with BTC to get some skin in the game and not worry about quick ROI. Dollar cost average and/or put in what you can afford to lose every week or month.

(not financial advice)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:mjlol:we get it breh you don't like Ethereum.

The reality is the rest of the world continues to like it and use it. it ain't going nowhere.

Inflation or not. Hell of a lot of ETH are gettin locked up. It will be more scarce

Barely anyone use Ethereum for anything but degenerate gambling.

People think they like it and that it's somehow this magical tech simply because they don't understand it, as you've shown in your previous post.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Barely anyone use Ethereum for anything but degenerate gambling.

People think they like it and that it's somehow this magical tech simply because they don't understand it, as you've shown in your previous post.
Brazilian Government Plans to Process Petitions and Write Laws on Ethereum

MetLife Plans To Disrupt $2.7 Trillion Life Insurance Industry Using Ethereum Blockchain

Ernst & Young Doubles Down On Its Bet With Ethereum

:snoop: yall BTC maximalists can be so annoying sometimes.

nah. you know what? you right breh. Ethereum is just a scam. Companies like IBM & Microsoft have no idea what they're investing in. They're just degenerate gambling since they're broke. BTC can do it all. It can handle all the smart contracts and all the DeFi. :blessed:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

MetLife Plans To Disrupt $2.7 Trillion Life Insurance Industry Using Ethereum Blockchain

nah. you know what? you right breh. Ethereum is just a scam. Companies like IBM & Microsoft have no idea what they're investing in. They're just degenerate gambling since they're broke. BTC can do it all. It can handle all the smart contracts and all the DeFi. :blessed:

Fall for PR fluff pieces brehs

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about but hey, you made some money with hot air shytcoins, you must be right

I'll throw you a bone though.... none of those "use cases" you just posted use the public ethereum chain, just a in-house fork. So none of those companies have any stake in the ETH token and whatever stupid use case they come up with, it will never translate to speculative value.

Like... seriously...

"Brazilian Government Plans to Process Petitions and Write Laws on Ethereum"

You gotta be dumb as fukk to think this is anything but consulting companies making up use cases to make it sound like their government is keeping up with the trendy technologies.

.......Process Petitions and Write Laws on Ethereum......

you people will believe anything jfc :russ:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I don't have to convince you that Ethereum is dumb but I do interact with Ethereum people on the daily who actually have somewhat of a clue of the limitations of the system and they'd laugh you out of the room if you were to bring up those articles

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Bitcoin is like the USD and the alts are like the banks. They don't realize the alts hold value cuz they connect everything so bitcoin can flow thru the network. BTC holds its value cuz of the users and investors just like any type of fiat. Long as people are willing to buy and sell it will have value. But it doesn't do much else. Its like gold. People want to own it cuz it is worth something but it doesn't do anything like the DeFi and all that. Plus its not universally accepted yet like fiat. Although I doubt people will want to pay their groceries or electric bill with bitcoin due to its potential to change in value, well so does the USD but that seems to be losing value anyways.