Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Now I just need all the shytcoins I bought to go up too :martin:

Would be nice if Chainlink and ETH did something nice too :francis:

LINK gonna hopefully bless us one day. :mjcry:

What can I purchase with bitcoin? Or what companies are starting to accept it? I don't have much and gonna start gathering up some but wanted to know what the outlook was far as any new projects or partnerships.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
LINK gonna hopefully bless us one day. :mjcry:

What can I purchase with bitcoin? Or what companies are starting to accept it? I don't have much and gonna start gathering up some but wanted to know what the outlook was far as any new projects or partnerships.
I aint spending my BTC on shyt at these levels. Gonna feel sick spending it now when it's worth 100k+ in few years

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I aint spending my BTC on shyt at these levels. Gonna feel sick spending it now when it's worth 100k+ in few years
What can we spend it on in a few years? I know they got the PayPal thing where I think you can send and receive it but what are we gonna be able to buy with it? Or maybe just convert it to fiat at a higher rate. I'm sure more places gonna start accepting it tho.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
What can we spend it on in a few years? I know they got the PayPal thing where I think you can send and receive it but what are we gonna be able to buy with it? Or maybe just convert it to fiat at a higher rate. I'm sure more places gonna start accepting it tho.
In a few years I'm planning to buy real estate with it

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not so much questioning the dates...I’m more so questioning the extent of the impact...I feel the SEC dealt a far more crushing blow to BTC than the china FUD...BTC recovered after that...it’s in the charts and even coincides with the timeframe you put forth...look at the price of BTC in aug./sept. of 2017 and how much it rose after that...you said the SEC didn’t say anything until dec. 2017...look at the price of BTC after...soon after money funneled into alts which led to an insane run that first week of january before “everyone” bailed upon further SEC threat/scrutiny
You have a point

:mjcry:January 2018

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Btc touched 16k
Hold on btc hold on!

tenor.gif

Let me grab a couple more bags