1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
As tempted as I am to sell now and buy back when it inevitably drops, I don't feel like dealing with the stress of wondering where the bottom is, so I'm just going to continue to hold. I think it's one of those things that's either going to go to 0 or be worth a LOT of money, so why not be along for the ride.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
You got 95% chances of losing your shirt if you buy the shytcoins. Unless you fancy yourself a good trader and think you can sell the top.

Bitcoin is the true golden ticket. Everything else is just lottery
No wonder why Binance gives me shytcoins for free.

funny thing, they gave me 3 AAVE coins for free, sohh it's not all bad.

I just want to retire in this bitcoin / stock market thing - i have stuff to learn

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
As tempted as I am to sell now and buy back when it inevitably drops, I don't feel like dealing with the stress of wondering where the bottom is, so I'm just going to continue to hold. I think it's one of those things that's either going to go to 0 or be worth a LOT of money, so why not be along for the ride.

Not worth timing the market. I lost over 2 BTC this summer trying to do exactly that. Granted I made it back but it's not worth the stress.

This is the start of yet another parabolic bubble. Maybe at $50,000 you can think about taking profit but not before we're well past the last ATH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought that would’ve happened in 2018. China threw a monkey wrench in that movement.

nah the SEC crushed the building...the china fukkery was in late 2017 (I wanna say september) and barely lasted a month...the bitconnect cease and desist and the clamp down on ICOs top of 2018 is when all the shytcoins got exposed and unfortunately good projects got hit in the crossfire as well

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah the SEC crushed the building...the china fukkery was in late 2017 (I wanna say september) and barely lasted a month
China banned its use as a currency in Sept. 2017. SEC didn’t say anything until Dec. 2017.

I truly think btc would’ve hit 100k in 2018.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
nah the SEC crushed the building...the china fukkery was in late 2017 (I wanna say september) and barely lasted a month...the bitconnect cease and desist and the clamp down on ICOs top of 2018 is when all the shytcoins got exposed and unfortunately good projects got hit in the crossfire as well

It had nothing to do with those narratives. The market was just over extended with massive leverage and retail frenzy.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: fam please get out of all of those except ETH. You must not have touched your shyt since 2018

I got Iota and Tron. Let him live:manny:

I just be talking shyt about copping this or that. I have a financial background so I always invest, invest, invest. I re-invest until I can live comfortably off the passive income. VC, real estate and small business is how I make money.

You're a VC?