1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Im thinking about moving some money from LINK to ETH.
LINK gonna hopefully bless us one day. :mjcry:

What can I purchase with bitcoin? Or what companies are starting to accept it? I don't have much and gonna start gathering up some but wanted to know what the outlook was far as any new projects or partnerships.
You can buy gift cards at various sites now. PayPal will accept bitcoin payments in the future

BTC wont have partnerships or projects like ETH. It's a currency and store of value like digital gold.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Or should I Hodl? :lupe:
If youre breaking even $15k, I would pull out and catch the next wave because its gonna spike up, yeah. Cant say where but itll rebound well below $15k when it does and you dont want to get stuck holding the bag. But this totally depends on how many coins you have. You got in near the all time high. The safe bet is dump even and wait for the next wave up. If you are aggressive and can afford the loss, then hold. May hit $18k over the weekend.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You made this thread and weren't buying the dip the last 2-3 years it was under 15? :mindblown:
I’m a dikkhead :mjcry: I lost so much I was like fukk this shyt. I shoukda bought a whole thang when it was $3.5k smh
If youre breaking even $15k, I would pull out and catch the next wave because its gonna spike up, yeah. Cant say where but itll rebound well below $15k when it does and you dont want to get stuck holding the bag. But this totally depends on how many coins you have. You got in near the all time high. The safe bet is dump even and wait for the next wave up. If you are aggressive and can afford the loss, then hold. May hit $18k over the weekend.
Good looks breh. So sell now, and you’re saying it’ll dip again, cop then and ride the wave back up? That sounds like a plan :myman: ima hold for the weekend. I got an eth, i should probably throw that in now

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
It already did, the thing is
It's not the president that's as important as the fed is, when the fed prints and debases the currency then it supports btc in the long run

Yeah man the FIAT system is fukked, I read somewhere that 22% of all USD were printed this year :hhh:

BTC was designed to thrive in times like these. Greyscale are buying up crazy amounts of BTC and Eth too -

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yeah man the FIAT system is fukked, I read somewhere that 22% of all USD were printed this year :hhh:

BTC was designed to thrive in times like these. Greyscale are buying up crazy amounts of BTC and Eth too -

Yeah I'm trying to copy their model, got my fiancee copping btc and I convert my paycheck into btc fully, moved in with my grandma since she wants to pass down the house to me but she also charging us super cheap 200$ rent so I'm stacking my ass off and I'm setting up my staking and lending interest positions too. The boom is gonna happen this decade and by the 2030's the world is going to look like some shyt out of a sci-fi movie (and imma be neo hopefully lmao)