1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You have zero idea what your talking about.
I have a members on my team that are creating projects with massive banks. I know this as a fact!

They missed the 2007 run and said that won't happen again.
I'm sure you meant 2017.

Your team might be working on some little proof of concept projects with banks that are years away but as far as an actual reserve asset like gold? it's only BTC.

Ain't no altcoin ending up on any central banks balance sheet

Same for fortune 500s. Microstrategy & Square are just the beginning. The rest that will come after will just be BTC as a reserve asset over cash or gold

---

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure you meant 2017.

Your team might be working on some little proof of concept projects with banks that are years away but as far as an actual reserve asset like gold? it's only BTC.

Ain't no altcoin ending up on any central banks balance sheet

Same for fortune 500s. Microstrategy & Square are just the beginning. The rest that will come after will just be BTC as a reserve asset over cash or gold

Nope, I mean currently, as in now! As we speak now I know for a fact banks are in the area. Japanese Banks, and American Banks I can confirm this. Not sure about other countries and their banks.

Also, I am not talking mid-size banks either talking "Too Big Too Fail Banks."

Also, the central bank thing is seen and been at meetings where certain central banks of smaller countries have discussed.

It's naive as hell to thing a new asset class that could be potentially the next big thing that the largest complex financial vehicles in this world wouldn't be dipping their feet into it!

Also that little poof comment haha okay breh! Actually made me laugh out loud!

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn near had a huge scare. Link is about to hit 6 straight green daily candles in a row. Never done that as far as tradingview is showing. Most is 5 days that I found. Hopefully the momentum continues the rest of the week but I think we still gotta go up a bit higher before it can start running up again. Sucks that tradingview only shows me the 4 hour and daily and nothing in between. Anyways I scroll back to verify the 6 green candles thing and I leave the tab open and go on. I come back a while later and its still all the way to the left and the price was showing like 2.72. I'm like oh shyt what happened. Not realizing that I was looking at an old date. :snoop:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Damn near had a huge scare. Link is about to hit 6 straight green daily candles in a row. Never done that as far as tradingview is showing. Most is 5 days that I found. Hopefully the momentum continues the rest of the week but I think we still gotta go up a bit higher before it can start running up again. Sucks that tradingview only shows me the 4 hour and daily and nothing in between. Anyways I scroll back to verify the 6 green candles thing and I leave the tab open and go on. I come back a while later and its still all the way to the left and the price was showing like 2.72. I'm like oh shyt what happened. Not realizing that I was looking at an old date. :snoop:

How much do you think it will run?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How much do you think it will run?
Barring any unnecessary setbacks in the market, I can see it reaching $13 by Halloween if not sooner. The 4 hour chart and below look good. Just need the daily one to do the same. I think it got the potential to hit 25 this year. Might have to pull out if it does and buy the dip so I won't go thru the stress of August and September.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Uniswap been crazy the last few days. Saw some shyt called Orb go from $350 to $40k in ONE day :whoo::dead:

Home

BTW if any of you dudes are on telegram join this channel - Wolves Of Uniswap

He called CORE on Uni today and it went up 4x from the call. He catches shyt mad early too, got Nyan for a few cents and it went to $400+. Lotta scammy telegram groups but these dude in here are legit
This telegram is crazy. I go away for a couple of hrs and come back to 2000 new messages in the chat.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Barring any unnecessary setbacks in the market, I can see it reaching $13 by Halloween if not sooner. The 4 hour chart and below look good. Just need the daily one to do the same. I think it got the potential to hit 25 this year. Might have to pull out if it does and buy the dip so I won't go thru the stress of August and September.

Too many whales who will be selling off to ever allow it to get up to $25.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
This telegram is crazy. I go away for a couple of hrs and come back to 2000 new messages in the chat.

lol The guys in there have gone full on degen mode because there hasnt been any calls since Core. Keep an eye out for a call though, should be one soon. That last one went from like $200 to nearly 10k

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Hey whats the cheapest(lowest or no fees) and fastest(no delays on banking) way to buy ETH? Cashapp buy to BTC and then send to an exchange to buy ETH?