1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I would have not got shaken out of link right before the super moon after holding all these years...

:wow:
Only holding on to a faction of what I was....

Granted I did put that small bag into ETH before it took of soo I still might come out ahead:wow:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If I would have not got shaken out of link right before the super moon after holding all these years...

Only holding on to a faction of what I was....

Granted I did put that small bag into ETH before it took of soo I still might come out ahead:wow:
Man I would've put more in but this thread traumatized me with the moon calls of trim, xvg, and xtrabytes

I got some cash in but I knew I should've loaded up around 6$

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I would've put more in but this thread traumatized me with the moon calls of trim, xvg, and xtrabytes

I got some cash in but I knew I should've loaded up around 6$
Its the only alt coin I was super confident in, after doing research I knew it would blow I just didn't expect it to move like it did and when it dipped super hard that onetime I thought the party was over at around 10.10..... and would dip more so I could buy more before moving up.... it basically when straight up to 13, then 15.... and it's been a wrap ever since.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Its the only alt coin I was super confident in, after doing research I knew it would blow I just didn't expect it to move like it did and when it dipped super hard that onetime I thought the party was over at around 10.10..... and would dip more so I could buy more before moving up.... it basically when straight up to 13, then 15.... and it's been a wrap ever since.
Yeah I think it's on its moon tradjectory. I've been waiting for a bigger retracement but I think with eth's current pump, even if it pulls back alot once bitcoin shoots I think we could see 50$ whenever btc takes off, and if btc is 20k no way link is below 75$ for me.

I'm just happy to have survived the red sea and ride these green waves

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think it's on its moon tradjectory. I've been waiting for a bigger retracement but I think with eth's current pump, even if it pulls back alot once bitcoin shoots I think we could see 50$ whenever btc takes off, and if btc is 20k no way link is below 75$ for me.

I'm just happy to have survived the red sea and ride these green waves

You think ETH will reach the $1,400 numbers we saw in 2018?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Absolutely, they're a pillar of the crypto community with a transparent leader and working tech. Once 2.0 rolls out and the stakes have been staking for a few years it'll shoot way past that number

I do think if btc is 20k eth is going to be 1.4k

Also remember it has challengers to it's tech and uses but as so far, no other project is going to knock it off that second place list at the moment
But it's so widely used and developed on I don't think it'll ever be out of the top 5

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bought chainlink at ico price. I had a three year plan of working at my new job. If it crosses $1.10 im going to considering putting my two weeks in at work.

I was trying to get brehs in another thread to buy Link when it was below $1.

On a side note Im still working my job because I cant move to PR until they offer staking and I'm too greedy to sell. Plus all I do at work is bullshyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was trying to get brehs in another thread to buy when it was below $1.

On a side note Im still working my job because I can move to PR until they offer staking.

So you really lucked out and baller status now:salute:, I thought I was good when I caught it at 3 but even then I only bought " a small amount in comparison to what I probably should have... but I was super new to the crypto game and didn't want to throw a grand at it then, just wanted to have a single bitcoin lol.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Absolutely, they're a pillar of the crypto community with a transparent leader and working tech. Once 2.0 rolls out and the stakes have been staking for a few years it'll shoot way past that number

I do think if btc is 20k eth is going to be 1.4k

Also remember it has challengers to it's tech and uses but as so far, no other project is going to knock it off that second place list at the moment
But it's so widely used and developed on I don't think it'll ever be out of the top 5

there is a lot of sentiment that ETH at some point will have a bigger market cap than BTC...they also feel ETH BTC LINK will be the new top 3 in that order