1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I still dont kick myself for not getting in on LINK, bc the individuals that shilled it are the shadiest fukkers on the internet. I feel like 9 times out of 10, not listening them is just common sense

this one time though :unimpressed::francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it popping

I’m guessing good “fundamentals”

low circulating supply...low market cap and it’s on several exchanges that US customers have access to without restrictions

news-wise I haven’t seen anything that supports this surge though

in the last few weeks...a lot of projects with low circulating supplies on reputable exchanges have gotten pumped

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm such an impatient trader that I been out of oxt for a while now. Only thing I been consistent with is the 2k links I got on the ledger and 350 atom I'm staking on there. Got about 650 more on cb pro I need to transfer over but been lazy. And then the small amount on both those I been stacking up on regular coinbase. Had oxt in that account but now I got algo instead.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Just brought a little more ETC...:youngsabo: getting some more next payday...
If you haven't already I suggest you Google and read up on the ETH ETC hardfork. All of the major developments for Ethereum going forward will only happen with ETH. Majority of the Ethereum community left ETC. Nobody is building on top of the original Blockchain anymore. It's just some loyal enthusiasts.

So while you may make some returns in the future buying ETC since it's still down from ATH, you have much better potential for way more gains with ETH than you do with ETC. Don't buy ETC just because the price is cheaper

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you haven't already I suggest you Google and read up on the ETH ETC hardfork. All of the major developments for Ethereum going forward will only happen with ETH. Majority of the Ethereum community left ETC. Nobody is building on top of the original Blockchain anymore. It's just some loyal enthusiasts.

So while you may make some returns in the future buying ETC since it's still down from ATH, you have much better potential for way more gains with ETH than you do with ETC. Don't buy ETC just because the price is cheaper

good looks...:ehh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man I would've put more in but this thread traumatized me with the moon calls of trim, xvg, and xtrabytes

I got some cash in but I knew I should've loaded up around 6$
2017 shyt was just nikkas shooting fish in a barrel, but that was the attitude across the internet. Anything that was fast or had a semblance of a use case was gonna get shilled. I got burned in 2 of those 3 too, so you aint the only one