Supporter
Daps

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man uniswap been so good for making quick flips recently, got some of this yesterday and sold it at a 3x

ChartEx.pro - Cryptocurrency Charts

I think I still got bear market PTSD though, I'm selling shyt and when I check back later it's always higher than when I sold :mjcry:

Still, no harm taking profits :francis::myman:

How much you get into it for? I want to throw a big bag on Uniswap but I think low volume prevents that on most coins. Am I wrong in this thinking? I mean I’m wondering if someone had 100k to spend and wanted to make 5x to 10x it would be damn near impossible on Uniswap because you could get caught in a coin that doesn’t have a high trading volume going on?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man uniswap been so good for making quick flips recently, got some of this yesterday and sold it at a 3x

ChartEx.pro - Cryptocurrency Charts

I think I still got bear market PTSD though, I'm selling shyt and when I check back later it's always higher than when I sold :mjcry:

Still, no harm taking profits :francis::myman:

How much you get into it for? I want to throw a big bag on Uniswap but I think low volume prevents that on most coins. Am I wrong in this thinking? I mean I’m wondering if someone had 100k to spend and wanted to make 5x to 10x it would be damn near impossible on Uniswap because you could get caught in a coin that doesn’t have a high trading volume going on?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading some of these IRS horror stories got me :francis:

I only get taxed if I cash out?

it used to be like that...don’t quote me on it but I think 2018 was the last year for that...then it changed to where they can tax you per trade...the IRS (and the SEC but that’s another story) really sabotaged the market for US customers...crazy shyt is there’s still a lot of iffy-ness surrounding how to handle taxes when it comes to crypto smh

Daps
it used to be like that...don’t quote me on it but I think 2018 was the last year for that...then it changed to where they can tax you per trade...the IRS (and the SEC but that’s another story) really sabotaged the market for US customers...crazy shyt is there’s still a lot of iffy-ness surrounding how to handle taxes when it comes to crypto smh

That sucks. I haven’t made many trades seeing as I’m limited to Coinbase so nothing crazy I don’t think. But still.

Once I cash out I’m just setting aside 10% and praying they cool with that :mjlol:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps

Uniswap is good but it's like juggling hand grenades, the gas fees are crazy high and there's no real order books, plus half the new projects on there now just grab people's money and disappear after a few days, so many scams on there. I threw a bit more into that Ken token because of the DeFI and polkadot connection, then a few of the bigger twitter accounts started shilling it and it just took off.
I bought some token called zzz the other day and sold it for profit but I checked the price earlier today and it was up like 5x where I sold it from :francis:

If you can find some good telegram groups that helps too. Some of them can get you into presales early and you can usually sell soon as it lists for a 2 or 3x. Like I said it's risky as fukk though, you go in too heavy and they exit scam that's money gone

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he’s asking you if you are willing to share how much money you are risking bcuz there may not be enough volume to cover profits with the amount he wants to risk...truth be told depending on the volume there may not even be enough ppl selling tokens for him to even fully invest the amount he wants to...there have been some doubts placed on the volume uniswap is reporting on coinmarketcap...but I agree with you tho $100k is way too much to invest on an unknown project on a relatively new exchange given the hypothetical scenario he laid out

Uniswap is good but it's like juggling hand grenades, the gas fees are crazy high and there's no real order books, plus half the new projects on there now just grab people's money and disappear after a few days, so many scams on there. I threw a bit more into that Ken token because of the DeFI and polkadot connection, then a few of the bigger twitter accounts started shilling it and it just took off.
I bought some token called zzz the other day and sold it for profit but I checked the price earlier today and it was up like 5x where I sold it from :francis:

If you can find some good telegram groups that helps too. Some of them can get you into presales early and you can usually sell soon as it lists for a 2 or 3x. Like I said it's risky as fukk though, you go in too heavy and they exit scam that's money gone