1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Out of the coins i have, the only one i truly have faith in is Tomocoin. Bought it at .50 and its like $1.40 with a lot of room left to grow.
wish i had more.

oh wow...didn’t peep that

looks like a defi project too...low circ. supply with room to run like you said

damn...I’m slowly starting to believe crypto might be in the midst of another run

I keep waiting for the vicious pullback we’ve been experiencing the last couple years

this feels different tho

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
oh wow...didn’t peep that

looks like a defi project too...low circ. supply with room to run like you said

damn...I’m slowly starting to believe crypto might be in the midst of another run

I keep waiting for the vicious pullback we’ve been experiencing the last couple years

this feels different tho
2017 crypto was nothing but hype and speculation. It's a much more mature space now. All banks in the US can now hold, trade, custody BTC. All the major stock exchanges have been buying BTC now. It's bout to be a different ball game. The next bullrun is going to be stupid.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know how he can predict shyt with that rainbow looking chart he got running. :mjtf:

Never really learned about that fibonacci or however its spelled. TA is good but not as important as news. A partnership or major announcement can push the coin or asset even further. Same way it can push it down. Might be a pullback but who knows when that will happen.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
I don't know how he can predict shyt with that rainbow looking chart he got running. :mjtf:

Never really learned about that fibonacci or however its spelled. TA is good but not as important as news. A partnership or major announcement can push the coin or asset even further. Same way it can push it down. Might be a pullback but who knows when that will happen.

:mjlol: I watching one of his videos yesterday and my girl came up behind me and was like yo wtf is that you're looking at?!

Most TA is hit and miss, especially in crypto where everything is so heavily manipulated but I'll say one thing though, this guy was calling for $20 link way back when it was like 5 or 7 and everyone was calling him crazy. Nothing is certain but just something to bear in mind just in case, I'm cynical by nature :lolbron:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can't even log into Binance because I got a new phone and I set up my Google 2FA on my old one.

Just had to verify my ID on Coinbase with my photo
:snoop:
Got back into Coinbase, submitted a request for Kucoin, we almost back
:mjgrin:

Checked Gemini and I have 85 bucks worth of ETH
:mjlol: