Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats wrong with xrp? :lupe:

is algo a defi coin? :patrice:

Screenshot-20200809-155054.png

No room for growth. You'll be waiting forever for a 2x meanwhile a new coin can 2x or more in a day.

:camby: hex then. I found some orion token that this site talked about. as well as serum which releases on tuesday.

The Top 10 DeFi Projects To Watch In The Second Half Of 2020

They stole that article from Yahoo :dahell:

ORN pumped like crazy the last few days so if you're buying now you're late.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If you have flexed some brain muscles to learn how to use uniswap I would recommend you get a position in “sbree“ , let it deep under 8 bucks first, although I can’t guarantee it will. it’s a long term hold so ignore any volatility, buy more if it dips hard.

Uniswap Info
There is no sbree coin. :ufdup: tryna pump your own created scam token? :troll::leostare:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
There is no sbree coin. :ufdup: tryna pump your own created scam token? :troll::leostare:
Nah it’s legit

“Sbree“ is the synthetic version of “Bree” , “Bree“ is getting released end of August, there will be a 1:1 airdrop replacing “sbree”.
You can tell how early this project is.

more details

Uniswap Info

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nah it’s legit

“Sbree“ is the synthetic version of “Bree” , “Bree“ is getting released end of August, there will be a 1:1 airdrop replacing “sbree”.
You can tell how early this project is.

more details

Synthetic CBDAO (SBREE) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Im over here looking thru google tryna find the damn thing seeing some saber token, some saree token from i guess indian talking about token of love, and some shyt called shree token also from india. Looking all over for that thing lol. let me check it out then.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Im over here looking thru google tryna find the damn thing seeing some saber token, some saree token from i guess indian talking about token of love, and some shyt called shree token also from india. Looking all over for that thing lol. let me check it out then.

It’s soo early that google hasn’t heard of it yet

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember if you trying to hodl stick with the top 25

And when you take profits or reallocate coins to your other positions don't feel bad about any of it

Just cause you moved your coin when you was up 4$ and it goes up another 4$ just dca and keep it moving.

The top 25 is going to look real different. You might want to expand that to the top 50 at least.