1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Explain uniswap to use less crypto savvy brehs.
Its a decentralized exchange where you can connect your eth and trade it for another coin/project. Since it is decentralized any project can get on the exchange without the approval of anyone. Thus you can get into projects that are sub 1 million market cap or even sub 500K that eventually get up to 100 mil plus.

Exchange: Uniswap Interface

First you need to set up a wallet and fund it with Ethereum:
Now you are ready to use uniswap using your wallet
How to use Uniswap:

Alot of the hidden gem projects are not searchable so:

1. Identify the project you are interested in
2. Go to their website or to their telegram group to get their uniswap link
3. The link takes you to uniswap and you hit trade link, it takes you back to the main uniswap page but it will populate your target coin at the place where you would have failed to search ,

example : Uniswap Info

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a decentralized exchange where you can connect your eth and trade it for another coin/project. Since it is decentralized any project can get on the exchange without the approval of anyone. Thus you can get into projects that are sub 1 million market cap or even sub 500K that eventually get up to 100 mil plus.

How to use Uniswap:

3. The link takes you to uniswap and you hit trade link, it takes you back to the main uniswap page but it will populate your target coin at the place where you would have failed to search ,

Appreciate the info. Been watching videos on it the last 30 minutes.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

How to use Uniswap:

i had the meta mask. stupid fox was up on one of my toolbars from a while back. damn near had to have a panic attack cuz I didn't know my password but luckily I had saved the phrases in a document that I had on drive and was able to restore it. :whew: I'll have to check the rest of the video and info cuz I got 0 eth in there. think i set it up with an account but never did anything with it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got 50k Donuts. :blessed: Waiting on metamask to update my balance cuz it says transaction was confirmed and on etherscan it says success. If this hits $1 I'm buying a Tesla with that 50k:lawd: and a box of donuts. :troll:

Now to look for more of these random cheap coins to invest in.