1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont see it on uniswap either. its on coinbase but not tradeable. looking at their website and white paper it looks to be a proof of authority token. I've heard of proof of work and proof of stake but not POA.

Yeah I saw the same and checked reddit. They were saying to go on binance or crypto.com.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Daps
Man, I’m praying for this day! Been sitting on this shyt here for a hot minute!
:patrice:

I’m saying tho. Even if it hits or barely surpasses its current ATH, if you’ve been accumulating these pass few months you made a come up. It don’t even gotta get to $100. If xrp hits $5 that’s my rent for the next 4 years.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thinking about throwing a few dollars at XRP. You guys seem split on it? Thoughts?

Already have a lot of exposure to BTC, ETH and LINK

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Thinking about throwing a few dollars at XRP. You guys seem split on it? Thoughts?

Already have a lot of exposure to BTC, ETH and LINK
depends on your risk/reward level. people poopoo on XRP because it's in the extremely safe play category like BTC, ETH, LINK. there's nothing wrong with that if that's what you're looking for. you will probably get decent gains as the market goes back up but if you're looking for that x100 moonshot potential. that aint it. it's already at a huge marketcap. you want something with a smaller cap for that x100 potential but those will have much more risk. but if you went in on XRP at this level ($0.30) you're still looking at x10 your investment at the very least once it gets back to its ATH (very strong chance of that happening imo). If you're not that deep into crypto and the type to just stick to coinbase it's a very good safe pick. especially given x10 on your money in the next 2-3 years is damn good returns compared to traditional stocks