1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Wondering if I should move my LINK from coinbase to binance or another exchange :lupe:

Don't wanna get fukked over :lupe:

Daps
it has to experience a pullback...this is insane

I don’t think the pullback will be that drastic tho

Man I hope so. This run is ridiculous. It just hurts I had my eye on it when it was $1 but decided to "play it safe" by buying ETH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I hope so. This run is ridiculous. It just hurts I had my eye on it when it was $1 but decided to "play it safe" by buying ETH

ya I could’ve jumped in at $2

but I played it safe with BTC

I can’t be too upset tho...for all but the first month of 2018 and all of 2019 we were in a serious bear market and I just couldn’t trust putting my money in alts...even the few alts that ran during that timeframe experienced major pullback since they did...shyt was like a seesaw...this does feel different tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wondering if I should move my LINK from coinbase to binance or another exchange :lupe:

Don't wanna get fukked over :lupe:

you should get a personal wallet if you own a decent amount of LINK coins

one that lets you have access to your private keys

there are some decent apps (free) that you can store your LINK tokens on

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
you should get a personal wallet if you own a decent amount of LINK coins

one that lets you have access to your private keys

there are some decent apps (free) that you can store your LINK tokens on

I have a ledger nano s about a week ago after procrastinating for over a year but haven't gotten a chance to set it up. Think I'm gonna do that right now.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Look at how the black line crossed over the orange line back in April. Thats a bullish signal. Those are moving averages. Indicator is Exponential Moving Average. Black is a 9 day and orange is 55. You can see where it says EMA 9 and EMA 55 on top left. Look at the huge space between them now. This thing gots plenty of more room to run. The ichimoku one I use also but i turned it off for the screenshot cuz it looks messy having both on the screen.

sTT7EvD.png

Good explanation. Word of advice that can also be noted off this pic, when the two EMAs start diverging and are far apart u might want to wait for them to get closer as price is usually going to fall or retrace most times which will allow for a better entry. From July 16th till like the 24th u see the pullback with the distance in the two EMAs, then it picked right back up as they got closer which is where one would look to enter to have little drawdown.

Don't trade much Crypto, mainly Forex, but I use a simple strategy that involves EMAs. Gonna start investing heavy in my Cryptfolio next month.

Great game in here :salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a ledger nano s about a week ago after procrastinating for over a year but haven't gotten a chance to set it up. Think I'm gonna do that right now.

ya your coins should be safe on an exchange for now

take your time and learn how to use the ledger so you set it up properly...especially when writing down the 24 keywords...I remember I fukked up and wrote down one “wrong word”...it was off by a damn letter...I think I mistook an “r” for an “n” or some shyt...thought I had lost w/e coins I had on there lol...took me about half the day to figure out how I fukked up

there are probably just as many horror stories about ppl losing coins on their wallets as there are those who lost shyt on exchanges...learn how to use the ledger and do a couple practice runs (moving tokens from your exchange to your wallet and then from your wallet to the exchange just to get a feel for it) with small amounts of your tokens just to get the hang of it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Good explanation. Word of advice that can also be noted off this pic, when the two EMAs start diverging and are far apart u might want to wait for them to get closer as price is usually going to fall or retrace most times which will allow for a better entry. From July 16th till like the 24th u see the pullback with the distance in the two EMAs, then it picked right back up as they got closer which is where one would look to enter to have little drawdown.

Don't trade much Crypto, mainly Forex, but I use a simple strategy that involves EMAs. Gonna start investing heavy in my Cryptfolio next month.

Great game in here :salute:
I'm gonna have to use that strategy for forex cuz thank God for other investments to recover those losses. Dollar going down, I bet against it, half hour later euro drops with a huge red candle cuz of some dumb reason. :francis: