1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need advice. As a ny resident it’s damn near impossible now to buy these alts, we’re pretty limited with exchanges. Any NY Brehs got tips?

Kucoin, Coinbase, and use Opera Browser's built in VPN for Binance.

If you have a hardware wallet or Metamask use Kyberswap.

Does that work? Most exchanges need photo id and residence

No they don't. Unless you're trading heavy amounts you don't need to give them ID.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I was talking to a business colleague of mine and he was telling me about how he gave his son $1,000 to invest bc he (son) kept bugging him about bitcoin and all of the other crypto currencies.

Son turned $1,000 into $29,000 in like 3 months. Father told him to sell half and play with the rest. Son didn't listen and he's back to around the original $1K :russ:

He was like "i hate saying it but when he didn't listen to me I hoped/wished/prayed he would lose it all. If he didn't he would never listen to me for the rest of his life" :mjlol:

Daps
Brehs I was talking to a business colleague of mine and he was telling me about how he gave his son $1,000 to invest bc he (son) kept bugging him about bitcoin and all of the other crypto currencies.

Son turned $1,000 into $29,000 in like 3 months. Father told him to sell half and play with the rest. Son didn't listen and he's back to around the original $1K :russ:

He was like "i hate saying it but when he didn't listen to me I hoped/wished/prayed he would lose it all. If he didn't he would never listen to me for the rest of his life" :mjlol:

Which fukking coin did he invest in? :russ: