1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your homie got any other plugs?
Dudes a legit muilti millionaire (most still in crypto) and I'm not just making that up to impress. He is not out here looking for the next pump anymore. It also use to be extremely easy to get into good ico's

The one thing I did take away from all of this is get your finances together so when big oppertunites come your way you will be ready. He lived extremely frugal so he had plenty of money to invest.

It's truly inspiring seeing that lifestyle. It motivates me to grind harder. I'm buying my first muilti family this year

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
coinbase is giving away stellar lumens for watching a vid and answering the easiest questions possible:heh:

Been doing more research into chainlink and it's making me wanting to buy more and more. I'm way more bullish on that long term than bitcoin. The implementation with smart contracts definitely seems like the best way to get more adoption, and it solves an important issue. It also has a partnership with google already

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
coinbase is giving away stellar lumens for watching a vid and answering the easiest questions possible:heh:

Been doing more research into chainlink and it's making me wanting to buy more and more. I'm way more bullish on that long term than bitcoin. The implementation with smart contracts definitely seems like the best way to get more adoption, and it solves an important issue. It also has a partnership with google already
Link seems to have potential to really take off at some point. I tried to put cats when it was half the price it was now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

i just got some of those, EOS and some Orchid shyt. Only like $10 worth but you never know.

Link seems to have potential to really take off at some point. I tried to put cats when it was half the price it was now.
I wish I would have been paying attention when you were. Hopefully my 400 shares get me at least 4k. Maybe I should buy another 100. :jbhmm:

Daps

Big facts bro. I bought in at $3.80, sitting on about 600 coins right now.

I feel like it’s gonna take off soon. I was waiting for it to dip again but I might just say fukk it and buy now.

All Star
Daps

Chainlink is easily a top 3 project right now. Consistent, and they don't run around hyping anything up. It's the only coin outside of BTC that I suggest to people without worrying about the current price.

Invites/answers for OXT, EOS, and Tezos courses if you need them.

Orchid (OXT) $12

Earn Orchid

1. What is OXT? A peer-to-peer privacy tool
2) What do you need to use Orchid? The OXT token, a Web3 wallet, and the Orchid app

3) What’s one way that Orchid keeps data private? Support for multihop configurations between bandwidth providers

EOS $10

Earn EOS

1) What is EOSIO? A blockchain for fast, scalable applications

2) What is EOSIO’s consensus model? Delegated proof of stake

3) What is a major feature of EOS? Fast, free transfers

4) How do you obtain CPU and NET resources on EOS? Stake EOS tokens

5) What’s an EOSIO feature that developers often find valuable? Upgradeable smart contracts

Stellar Lumens (XLM) $10

Earn up to $50 worth of XLM on Coinbase.

1. What is Stellar? A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastructure

2. What are Stellar Lumens used for? Facilitating low-cost, universal payments

3. Why is Stellar good for sending remittances? Transactions are fast, inexpensive, and global

4. Why would banks and business uses Stellar? To issue, exchange, and transfer tokens quickly and efficiently

5. How does Stellar’s Consensus Protocol work? It relies on the cooperation of trusted nodes to confirm transactions

Tezos (XTZ) $6

1) What facilitates smart contract safety on Tezos? Formal verification

2) What’s required to be your own Tezos baker? A decent computer, an internet connection and 1 roll of Tez (8,000 XTZ)

3) How does Tezos upgrade itself? The formal governance process

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Coinbase holding convo with the IRS and DEA have people withdrawing btc from them in droves:francis:

I dont like or trust them. Im just there for LINk and because binance registering seems more complicated

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I'll be dropping 10k on

BTC
ETH
XRP
LINk

currently i have about 6k worth of ETH and 1.3k of BTC.

What yall think about Cardano tho?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
haven't log in my accounts in years,,, took me about 30 minutes last month to get in most my accounts and find passwords....:snoop:

looks like cryptopia is gone,, I left 135 XBY in there :manny:

I have everything else tho... seems like my shares in Aave (LEND is doing GREAT :ohhh:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
haven't log in my accounts in years,,, took me about 30 minutes last month to get in most my accounts and find passwords....:snoop:

looks like cryptopia is gone,, I left 135 XBY in there :manny:

I have everything else tho... seems like my shares in Aave (LEND is doing GREAT :ohhh:

XBY was a joke. I remember people hyping it on here.

Those alleged patents!

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
XBY was a joke. I remember people hyping it on here.

Those alleged patents!

not as much as this one :mjlol: shyt was crack on here ,,, good times, good times

0*i8z_XcN0aL9ihNOL.png