1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps
Hope y’all bought the dip. It was under/around $5k for a couple days now it’s back to $6k+ :win:

Man fukk y'all. These faggets from the last few pages told me that Bitcoin might drop to $0. I bought one at $4,800 but pulled most of it out at around $4700 cuz of y'all up and down bytches. I'll never listen to y'all scary asses again. :stopitslime:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk y'all. These faggets from the last few pages told me that Bitcoin might drop to $0. I bought one at $4,800 but pulled most of it out at around $4700 cuz of y'all up and down bytches. I'll never listen to y'all scary asses again. :stopitslime:
Smh damn bro, you woulda been up $1500 :francis: Instead u lost $100. You shoulda known it wasn’t gonna hit no zero tho :comeon:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ to be fair the panic was very strong that particular day...even tho I felt/feel comfortable about it not dropping below $4k for a significant amount of time and had good reason for believing so I was still worried af...BTC stood tall tho

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Youre a fukking idiot. Its still not too late to buy. Stop blaming others for your p*ssy moves.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When you asked the question, I explicitly told you to fukking wait nikka.

Damn... I bought in at $4,800. It's already down to $4,500.

Was this a mistake????? :sadcam:
Itll recover but you will have to wait a bit. I have $40k in crypto and my shyt is half of what its supposed to be. Just chill.:yeshrug:
If you got in for quick money in this climate, youd need to be a day trader and youre not.

I'm not saying listen to any random person on the internet or anywhere else when it comes to your money but if you seek advice from randoms and come across someone who turned $10k into $40k...maybe you listen to him a bit more than others.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:russ: Fam you need to read up more on bitcoin. If these volatile short term up and down price movements are too scary for you then it might not be for you.

It's true that BTC is still primarily a speculative asset which can technically still go to 0. but the amount of people, corporations, banks, financial institutions, governments invested in the shyt. It's highly unlikely to go to 0. The fundamentals are still valid
100k is definitely still in play. If that shyt hit 1k I'm emptying my savings account.

All in all look at it as a long term play with some solid returns in next 3-4 years

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why you never follow the panic, and honestly Everytime Bitcoin dips it goes back over that dip eventually, even for just a lil bit, the yearly lows are increasing every year.

trust me I know...but I had to learn that lesson several times over...dude sounds like a new crypto investor tho so I understand why he did what he did...I’m not gonna shyt on him even tho he’s handling this completely wrong by blaming others for what was ultimately his decision regarding his $$$

*edit*

hold up...he calling dudes “faggets” tho lol smh?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
*Alonzo Mourning gif* :francis:
giphy.gif