1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Man fukk y'all. These faggets from the last few pages told me that Bitcoin might drop to $0. I bought one at $4,800 but pulled most of it out at around $4700 cuz of y'all up and down bytches. I'll never listen to y'all scary asses again. :stopitslime:
:mjlol:
gotta do your own due diligence out here

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Lol i knew the shyt wouldn't go to $0 but damn y'all had me feeling like it wasn't going anywhere over $5,000. fukk my life man.

Dont worry man you'll get other opportunities. Buying anything with whats going on in the world is mad risky right now. Were you intending to buy the BTC and flip it quickly or hold it?

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps
Dont worry man you'll get other opportunities. Buying anything with whats going on in the world is mad risky right now. Were you intending to buy the BTC and flip it quickly or hold it?

It depends, I would of been happy to just double my money. I still have some invested in btc, so I'm not entirely out, but damn, had I held on to that one Bitcoin, I would have gained what I was hoping to make in the first place.

DrHackenbush

Daps
It depends, I would of been happy to just double my money. I still have some invested in btc, so I'm not entirely out, but damn, had I held on to that one Bitcoin, I would have gained what I was hoping to make in the first place.

Damn, my bad if one of my posts influenced you at all bro..Things looked shaky as fukk that day, I dont think anyone saw a pump like that happening. Bitcoin's so volatile you just never know whats gonna happen with it. From here it could shoot right up to 9/10k or go straight back down to 4

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps
Damn, my bad if one of my posts influenced you at all bro..Things looked shaky as fukk that day, I dont think anyone saw a pump like that happening. Bitcoin's so volatile you just never know whats gonna happen with it. From here it could shoot right up to 9/10k or go straight back down to 4

Hahaha it's all good playa, I'm just talking shyt. :bryan:

At least I still have a little invested. If it goes back down to 5k, I'mma probably hop back in

DrHackenbush

Daps
Hahaha it's all good playa, I'm just talking shyt. :bryan:

At least I still have a little invested. If it goes back down to 5k, I'mma probably hop back in

This shyt was designed to make fools out of all of us and our predictions :russ:

Some hefty dumping today you might get that chance again soon

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting for this shyt to drop and it just keeps going up :francis:

Got back in at just under 6k a few days ago but I wanted it to get lower :beli:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Still waiting for this shyt to drop and it just keeps going up :francis:

Got back in at just under 6k a few days ago but I wanted it to get lower :beli:
From what I can tell this shyt is only going to flash down into the 5k area when very bad news happens. Seems like Everytime it did some big shyt like the stock market crash and the first surge of mass store closures happened.