1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You just missed Bitcoin going to a low of $7404. It’s back up to $8400 now but I think it’s all manipulation and that it will go back to below $7000 before it takes off.
Might dip to high 6k before it recovers again but with the congressional hearing and other crypto news, it was obvious to anyone that takes time pay attention that a drop small drop was coming, as well as a quick recover, then another big drop of 1k-1500 then a slow week or two, then maybe another drop followed by a recovery back at mid 8. Thats exactly wtf happened. I dont know if I posted it here or elsewhere.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
...and this is how you make $$$ in crypto

...when it dips and nikkas talk shyt...buy...

...when the euphoria starts to set in and cats begin to celebrate too early...sell
If youre serious about trading, you arent worried about what somebody else that isnt involved in crypto is talking about. Thats like listening to someone who only heard of basketball talk about how Klay Thompson isnt important to the Warriors or some shyt.:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If youre serious about trading, you arent worried about what somebody else that isnt involved in crypto is talking about. Thats like listening to someone who only heard of basketball talk about how Klay Thompson isnt important to the Warriors or some shyt.:yeshrug:

I’m more so referring to public sentiment as opposed to a handful of naysayers...that can’t be ignored imo

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

This shyt in my mind is a damn good way to make investment gains if you got a good knot of money to use to catch those 3%-10% ups and downs. I wish i had a good chunk of money to throw at BTC right now. I'm trying to get back in the game but this timei'm leaving those atlcoins alone. Just deal with the top 5 or 10 coins.

I'm trying to get back into this, what platform and markets yall using? I was using Coinbase but i see there is a Coinbase Pro and also Cashapp is highly touted. And i don't know if Binance is still a top market?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt in my mind is a damn good way to make investment gains if you got a good knot of money to use to catch those 3%-10% ups and downs. I wish i had a good chunk of money to throw at BTC right now. I'm trying to get back in the game but this timei'm leaving those atlcoins alone. Just deal with the top 5 or 10 coins.

I'm trying to get back into this, what platform and markets yall using? I was using Coinbase but i see there is a Coinbase Pro and also Cashapp is highly touted. And i don't know if Binance is still a top market?
I use Coinbase Pro but thats to get the free/lower fees. You should be more experienced with trading before you use Coinbase Pro. Regular CB is fine. Fees arent the worst.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Is the breh that kept hyping up ECA coin still post in here? :mjgrin:

What happened to Verge Gang (XVG)? :pachaha:

Bread (BRD), and ICX being the future top coins and all that? :patrice:

Specifically remember Ian Balina going on about ICX and Nucleus Vision :skip:

That ol boy in here that kept saying Tron was gon take off? :heh:

I'm fukking with y'all, I know some of y'all really making money in here. I'm just reminiscing :ahh:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I use Coinbase Pro but thats to get the free/lower fees. You should be more experienced with trading before you use Coinbase Pro. Regular CB is fine. Fees arent the worst.

If I have a Coinbase account already doesn’t it work on CB Pro? What features require experienced training, like what’s the difference between the two?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If I have a Coinbase account already doesn’t it work on CB Pro? What features require experienced training, like what’s the difference between the two?
Yes. Same credentials. However there is a issue you may hit when you try to sign in to CBPro when they authenticate your account. They will send you a verification code that may not work and says invalid every time. Very stupid. The trading mechanisms are different though.

Fees

Daps

I'm fukking with y'all, I know some of y'all really making money in here. I'm just reminiscing :ahh:

Those were the days :blessed:

I made so much "money" with ICX, fukked up and didn't completely cash out :mjcry: I woulda been chillin right now. hindsight is a helluva drug breh

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps

:russ::russ: Those were the days where there was no ceiling in sight, shyt was going up like 5/6x every day. What happened to that one dude bought shytloads of Xtrabytes though :mjcry:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ: Those were the days where there was no ceiling in sight, shyt was going up like 5/6x every day. What happened to that one dude bought shytloads of Xtrabytes though :mjcry:

There was a breh that posted this pic showing how xtrabytes was better than every other coin and was gonna be the new Etherium as far as using them for exchanges and all that...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Those were the days :blessed:

I made so much "money" with ICX, fukked up and didn't completely cash out :mjcry: I woulda been chillin right now. hindsight is a helluva drug breh

nikkas slept on Neblio when it dropped..

Remember making $400+ when it shot up to almost $30 a coin :ahh:

shyt is at $0.47 a coin now :huhldup: