1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
These younger kids are getting clever with the scams

Crazy thing is man, I was just helping him with his lifting form at the gym and out of no where he cuts me off talking about bitcoin :beli: . Talmbout I'm not gonna get anywhere working a 9 to 5 job. Once I told him how much I make a year with my side job he changed tune and wanted to get back to lifting.
Cant even be nice without them trying hustle you :skip:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
US Congressman: Facebook Should Add Bitcoin, Not Create Libra

United States Rep. Warren Davidson has said that Facebook adding Bitcoin (BTC) to its Calibra wallet would be a “way better idea” than creating its new currency Libra.

In an interview for the Noded Bitcoin podcast on Oct. 11, the Republican said that “part of the beauty” of Facebook’s unveiling its proposed Libra stablecoin is that it crystallized all of the problems that already exist on the social media platform today.

long shot, but with Visa and the host of other companies that have backed out of the Libra consortium....the idea of Libra may collapse leading to something like this.....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Son this thread is amazing. A great example of the sunk cost fallacy in action.

yeah, sure seems like a lot of people in some sort of psychosis feeding off each other to make horrible decisions

would've been better off putting together money for downpayment on a multifamily house, etfs, blue chip stocks, or hell even qp of coke or a some pounds of weed but they wanted to gamble

I used to try and rationalize with them, either they're in on the scam or think they are idk fools and their money as they say

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Aight imma get back into this crypto shyt... So what'd I miss?

You just missed Bitcoin going to a low of $7404. It’s back up to $8400 now but I think it’s all manipulation and that it will go back to below $7000 before it takes off.