1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What's gonna end up happening is xrp is gonna end up being the next thing to blow up...

Simply because everyone sold everything off and of the hard times it's been through
:mjlol:
Come on X R P :mjcry:
Brehs, I was on a cruise a few weeks back and this older black man was trying to put me onto game about XRP/Ripple or whatever. idk shyt about shyt but where do I go to get it? Which "wallets" idk :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Brehs, I was on a cruise a few weeks back and this older black man was trying to put me onto game about XRP/Ripple or whatever. idk shyt about shyt but where do I go to get it? Which "wallets" idk :damn:
Bought it back in 2017. First had to get BTC on quadricax (now no longer) and transfered that to Binance to buy XRP. Still on Binance since I'm in Canada.

Since Binance is not allowing US anymore you can get on Coinbase/Kraken. Have been slacking on a wallet but will do that soon. Nano Ledger

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Bought it back in 2017. First had to get BTC on quadricax (now no longer) and transfered that to Binance to buy XRP. Still on Binance since I'm in Canada.

Since Binance is not allowing US anymore you can get on Coinbase/Kraken. Have been slacking on a wallet but will do that soon. Nano Ledger
Ok so basically you just let it bubble. How do you get the actual money to USD though eventually when you wanna pull out? or in your case Canadian dollars.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ok so basically you just let it bubble. How do you get the actual money to USD though eventually when you wanna pull out? or in your case Canadian dollars.
I would transfer from the wallet back to the Exchange, then cash out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

if you’re in the US...exchanges like coinbase/gemini can be used to cash out by getting verified and linking a bank account to your account...there’s @ $100k daily max limit on bank transfers from gemini...and an unlimited daily amount for wire transfers...can’t remember the coinbase limits...I haven’t logged in to that site for over a year now