I just copped $20 of bitcoin on cash app

Going to buy more when I can

My Ripple still chilling

NEO all the way down to $7.00

I’m going to cop that too

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Thanks for the heads up bro, already got some Raven will check out the other 2. Check out CHX (OWN) on Idex too, similar to Raven but only like 2 mil market cap..Better technology too and the team is stacked

CHX is up x5 since this shyt..Hope some of you fellas got in. Like dude said earlier in the thread STO's gonna be where the next wave of money is made in the crypto space

---

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, I don't believe one word of that story. No way the other partners allowed one man to have access to the cold storage unit and the only password for it. They know! Everyone playing dumb, and taking advantage of that cats death to pocket money. Best believe the wife knows! This space keeps on shooting itself in the foot with all these inside jobs.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I don't believe one word of that story. No way the other partners allowed one man to have access to the cold storage unit and the only password for it. They know! Everyone playing dumb, and taking advantage of that cats death to pocket money. Best believe the wife knows! This space keeps on shooting itself in the foot with all these inside jobs.

The authorities have the wallet address since it's public. If money moves out of the wallet they're going to jail.

They'll have to flee the country and unlock the wallet.

---

Superstar
Daps
The authorities have the wallet address since it's public. If money moves out of the wallet they're going to jail.

They'll have to flee the country and unlock the wallet.

Don't understand why would the authorities have cold storage address? It's offline.

I am missing something doesn't cold storage mean it's held offline. I am sure I have heard of cold storage to cold storage movement of funds before.

Last edited:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing innovative about crypto currency. It's valueless. All speculation.

How can bits of data be valuable because they are finite when you have to use real world resources to mine them? Also u can have infinite currency's. It's dumb that's why so many people lost a gang of money. Get out while you can :mjlol:

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
There is nothing innovative about crypto currency. It's valueless. All speculation.

How can bits of data be valuable because they are finite when you have to use real world resources to mine them? Also u can have infinite currency's. It's dumb that's why so many people lost a gang of money. Get out while you can :mjlol:

its the main currency for darknet payment, doubt it`ll go anywhere - this a multimillion dollar market...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Value in many markets is inflated ridiculously due to speculation. Crypto currency nothing new.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't understand why would the authorities have cold storage address? It's offline.

I am missing something doesn't cold storage mean it's held offline. I am sure I have heard of cold storage to cold storage movement of funds before.

:gucci:

Do you have a hardware wallet? Have you used Etherscan? When you withdraw from an exchange to cold storage you send them to an address. That address can be seen publicly as well as the contents of the wallet. You possess the private key.

Every time there's a hack people post the address the stolen coins were sent to and you can see where they send coins from their wallet. It's there for everyone to see.

Search Etherscan for an erc20 coin and you can see every address that is holding that coin and every transaction. For example Binance's Chainlink address:
ChainLink Token (LINK) Token Tracker