1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
All my coins together are worth $1396 ($8k+ spent :snoop: ) Should I cut my losses now and just cash out? Y’all see this shyt going byke up?

Truth be told I think you should hold now.....

I dont think most of these shyts will ever be useful but there still may be another influx of suckers who will fall hook line and sinker to get their wallets ass raped.....

I will say this tho...if you ever break even or see some profit...TAKE SOME fukkING MONEY OFF THE TABLE

Do not fall for the this coin will be 500 000 by 2030 bullsshyt...that is pure hucksterism.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh why weren't you selling some of your coins on the way down and buying back in later? :what:

The only people making money the second half of this year were swing and leverage traders. I only had two big profits this year, ECA and Bytecoin. Everything else I cut my losses by selling on the way down and buying back in when I felt the bottom was close.
I’m a dumb ass breh I was listening to people saying shyt was gonna go back up “hodl”
Truth be told I think you should hold now.....

I dont think most of these shyts will ever be useful but there still may be another influx of suckers who will fall hook line and sinker to get their wallets ass raped.....

I will say this tho...if you ever break even or see some profit...TAKE SOME fukkING MONEY OFF THE TABLE

Do not fall for the this coin will be 500 000 by 2030 bullsshyt...that is pure hucksterism.
If I EVER break even I’m cashing the fukk out ASAP. Never investing in this shyt again

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
I’m a dumb ass breh I was listening to people saying shyt was gonna go back up “hodl”

If I EVER break even I’m cashing the fukk out ASAP. Never investing in this shyt again
You gotta have balls of steel to handle these waves, you probably put in more money than you can afford

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marriott just jeopardized like 500 million people's personal data. Blockchain is definitely here to stay. Bitcoin can't scale without choking the system, the miners control most of the computing power, and it's expensive to run. But that's like saying because computers were the size of living rooms in the 70s that the internet wasn't going to work out. People are just going to create more sophisticated and efficient systems going forward.

youre misinterpreting my post. blockchain and crypto currencies will of course be utilized in the future. my criticism is specific to bitcoin and its various progeny. at the end of the day people's confidence in the idea of currency will have to undergo a seismic shift in order for a coin similar to bitcoin to be widely utilized. the history of currency is that it is backed by the guarantee of a government. doesnt matter what kind - but it is always rooted in the idea that it is secured by the "promise" of its value by a body (govt) that commands the respect/acquiescance of society at large.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

I understand. At this point just hold all that shyt until the next bull run then pull out when you feel comfortable. After that just wait until the next crash to invest close to the bottom.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
All my coins together are worth $1396 ($8k+ spent :snoop: ) Should I cut my losses now and just cash out? Y’all see this shyt going byke up?

You deep underwater, breh; I'd advise you to hold. It's heading back up by 2020, which is when the 'Great Halfing' occurs. Use 2019 to research and accumulate something cheaper or within your tolerance.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
youre misinterpreting my post. blockchain and crypto currencies will of course be utilized in the future. my criticism is specific to bitcoin and its various progeny. at the end of the day people's confidence in the idea of currency will have to undergo a seismic shift in order for a coin similar to bitcoin to be widely utilized. the history of currency is that it is backed by the guarantee of a government. doesnt matter what kind - but it is always rooted in the idea that it is secured by the "promise" of its value by a body (govt) that commands the respect/acquiescance of society at large.

The bolded is really all that needs to be said. There's alot of growing pains in crypto. Too much volatility. Too much speculation. Not readily accepted as currency yet. Difficult to use. The tax situation is a nightmare. But, that will all change. Everything that is happening is typical with bubbles. Someone discovers a good idea. Everyone rushes in hoping to get rich. Valuations become crazy. Then it pops. But it doesn't go away. It just corrects. We didn't stop buying houses after 2008. We just realized giving 4 investment properties with ARMs to subprime borrowers wasn't smart. We didn't stop having tech startups after 2000. Things just went from craziness and pure mania back to normal and we got some great companies out of it (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, etc., etc.). I predict the same with crypto. When we're living on Mars and shyt, we're not gonna be calling Capital One to pay our credit card bills breh :heh:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
The current laws being passed, the amount of derivatives products being created for bitcoin and other cryptos, and increasing adoption in places like Iran, Venezuela, and Brazil makes this a sure thing a can of worms I'm looking into. Furthermore, the negative press from wall street and the bankers doesn't match up with their actions behind closed doors (JP Morgan). They are acquiring crypto assets, making products, and putting millions into research; that's a big indicator to me.

You got the SEC taking they time with the Bitcoin ETF legislation, but they can barely understand this game while trying to control it.

I'm learning everything you can right now and during 2019.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:mjcry: I haven't even checked my old account...
At this point I'm just going to wait it out.

I bought 6 different coins but only spend about $1,000 total. Might as well just ride it out and see what happens.