1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Your assuming shytcoins don't pump. Thry are all shyt coins dude. Anything with hype pumps. Its on cryptopia. Also it has big developments coming itll have a legit pump before year ends

These shyt coins on idex still pump daily. It's riskier but if you can get a good buy in price you can still do well. Ate nicely off this piece of shyt token called PKG recently

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah you can profit sooner. Ripple is at .28 cents

Nah. Y’all need to wait 5-10 years. Stop making observations every 3 weeks. It took Amazon how many years...like 20...to go from a book company to being nearly a trillion dollar firm but y’all expecting the world’s financial system to drastically alter the way it transfers funds in months. Cmon son. Let’s see where this shyt is in 2023 or 2025.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Nah. Y’all need to wait 5-10 years. Stop making observations every 3 weeks. It took Amazon how many years...like 20...to go from a book company to being nearly a trillion dollar firm but y’all expecting the world’s financial system to drastically alter the way it transfers funds in months. Cmon son. Let’s see where this shyt is in 2023 or 2025.
:mjlol: when this shyt was skyrocketing y'all nikkas kept posting articles talking about "Bitcoin to reach 100k by end of 2018 500k by end of 2019" and it was all "fast money, fast cars and fast women :myman:"

Now that shyt is tanking its "y'all need to wait 7,8,15,20 years!! Rome wasnt built in a day!!!:damn:"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The etf decision could be delayed till feb and then it will go live for trading a couple months after. Until they can buy cheap btc etfs they likely will suppress btc price.

negative...the SEC announced last tues. that they will make a final decision (“yay” or “nay”) regarding the CBOE ETF on sept. 30th

SEC Delays VanEck-SolidX Bitcoin ETF Decision to September - CoinDesk

Accordingly, the Commission ... designates September 30, 2018, as the date by which the Commission shall either approve or disapprove, or institute proceedings to determine whether to disapprove, the proposed rule change.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
negative...the SEC announced last tues. that they will make a final decision (“yay” or “nay”) regarding the CBOE ETF on sept. 30th

SEC Delays VanEck-SolidX Bitcoin ETF Decision to September - CoinDesk

Also, Regarding the ETFs.
Do not expect a SEC decision on the CBOE (VanEck-SolidX) Bitcoin ETF in 2018, so don't hold your breath.

We see people being disappointed about the SEC delaying the decision on the ETF from VanEck-SolidX when actually nobody should have expected the SEC to approve the first-ever Bitcoin ETF within the first 45 days after the notice was published.

Everybody should be aware that the SEC will and should take the time it is allowed to by law, which is 240 days (45 days for the first and second extension, 90 for the third, 60 for the last).

What to expect now:
1. News about rejected ETFs likely in late August (Proshares ETF)
2. Another series of news about Bitcoin ETF rejection in September (Direxion ETF)
3. Both of the above ETFs are not commodity-backed (instead, they're futures, at least the Proshares for sure) and thus, do not involve actually purchasing BTC. They could also be approved, but we don't think that's likely.
4. Final decision on the CBOE (VanEck-SolidX) somewhere around February-March 2019.

-Cointify

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, Regarding the ETFs.
Do not expect a SEC decision on the CBOE (VanEck-SolidX) Bitcoin ETF in 2018, so don't hold your breath.

We see people being disappointed about the SEC delaying the decision on the ETF from VanEck-SolidX when actually nobody should have expected the SEC to approve the first-ever Bitcoin ETF within the first 45 days after the notice was published.

Everybody should be aware that the SEC will and should take the time it is allowed to by law, which is 240 days (45 days for the first and second extension, 90 for the third, 60 for the last).

What to expect now:
1. News about rejected ETFs likely in late August (Proshares ETF)
2. Another series of news about Bitcoin ETF rejection in September (Direxion ETF)
3. Both of the above ETFs are not commodity-backed (instead, they're futures, at least the Proshares for sure) and thus, do not involve actually purchasing BTC. They could also be approved, but we don't think that's likely.
4. Final decision on the CBOE (VanEck-SolidX) somewhere around February-March 2019.

-Cointify

dude this information is severely outdated...I do my best to substantiate info posted in here w/ links...the SEC’s most recent statement indicates they will make a final decision regarding the CBOE bitcoin ETF @ the end of next month...what you posted was public sentiment (not facts) PRIOR to the most recent notice from the SEC

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: when this shyt was skyrocketing y'all nikkas kept posting articles talking about "Bitcoin to reach 100k by end of 2018 500k by end of 2019" and it was all "fast money, fast cars and fast women :myman:"

Now that shyt is tanking its "y'all need to wait 7,8,15,20 years!! Rome wasnt built in a day!!!:damn:"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yall? There's like 5,000 posters on here. Who's yall?

You either trolling or you just really that ignorant. Besides, if you not invested in crypto, why are you even here? You that insecure that you have to come into a thread every time crypto goes through a slump so you can make yourself feel better about not investing? Who does that :heh: And if you go back to the front of this page, I was one of the posters saying some of these investments might take until 2023 or 2030 to pan out because I knew that was when the technology/adoption would actually catch up in the real world but, a lot of people told me to get the fukk outta here because everyone was hoping they could make millions off of speculation. And to be honest, I felt where they were coming from because they could have, had they got into crypto in 2016 before the 2017 bull run but, if you actually expecting these companies to become actual industry titans, that's gonna take more than 8 months dumb dumb :heh: This shyt will take a decade at least :heh: And before you quote me something stupid and silly, read my posts in here to see where I've diverged from that stance. I been saying that from the jump :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Things of value are normally actual things

Objects

Immaterial things can be of value if they DO SOMETHING useful

So like, scientific ideas, recipes, schematics, entertainment

Bitcoin may very well be the future of currency but in and of itself does not generate wealth

USD is here cause America is here. The reason a dollar buys a dollar worth of stuff is cause people believe in AMERICA enough to trust their dollar. And that's changing. When USD comes into the picture it's not an empy vessel. Imagine America bringing however many USDs is out there and ADDING the dollars to the global system

BTC produces no value in and of itself. It's just an empty container. All the value is smart people convincing dumb people that BTC IS a thing, then selling them to you

Then taking the money and vanishing

Seems like that's becoming clear. No one is saying BTC is useless, just that there is no productive force inside of it that makes it valuable on its own. It's basically a bookkeeping method

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
How many coli brehs on the brink of being homeless due to the bitcoin scam? :mjlit:

Of course he didn't. These clowns thought it would be at 80k by now :laff:

This thread :laff: :laff: :laff:

What happens when nikkas think a sound investment strategy is to throw money at whatever the media is calling "the next big thing".

Y'all are miserable pathetic fools. Your rejoicing for what reason? Why are you taking joy in this? Crab ass fakkits. When market turns around youll scatter like the roaches you losers are.

You either trolling or you just really that ignorant. Besides, if you not invested in crypto, why are you even here? You that insecure that you have to come into a thread every time crypto goes through a slump so you can make yourself feel better about not investing? Who does that :heh:

They are the lowest of low lifes. Its really sad way to live.

One sec there's a stock doing bad i gotta find a forum and clown for days to cope with my pathetic existence.
:mjcry:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Your quote to me from January

Studying the history of bubbles and how markets rebounded isn’t flawed logic.

And if you really feel this way, why are you here? Why are you still invested? If you know something we don’t, put your money where your mouth is, pull out ahead of the impending crash and shut up :childplease:

Thank god you ain’t invest years ago. You would’ve sold all your Bitcoins at the first sign of trouble in 2011 and jumped off a bridge after they hit $20,000.

I will quote you in 3 months too :childplease:

Versus you now

Yall? There's like 5,000 posters on here. Who's yall?

You either trolling or you just really that ignorant. Besides, if you not invested in crypto, why are you even here? You that insecure that you have to come into a thread every time crypto goes through a slump so you can make yourself feel better about not investing? Who does that :heh: And if you go back to the front of this page, I was one of the posters saying some of these investments might take until 2023 or 2030 to pan out because I knew that was when the technology/adoption would actually catch up in the real world but, a lot of people told me to get the fukk outta here because everyone was hoping they could make millions off of speculation. And to be honest, I felt where they were coming from because they could have, had they got into crypto in 2016 before the 2017 bull run but, if you actually expecting these companies to become actual industry titans, that's gonna take more than 8 months dumb dumb :heh: This shyt will take a decade at least :heh: And before you quote me something stupid and silly, read my posts in here to see where I've diverged from that stance. I been saying that from the jump :heh:
wait wait wait. We had got into it earlier this year I remember now thanks to quick search. And here you go again comparing Bitcoin to Amazon for some weird ass reason.

why you ain't quote me back in April like you said you would in January :mjlol:
It was just a mild correction right :mjlol:

Bitcoin was around 13k in Jan down from 19K in December. 3 months after Jan it was half that at 6.8k:mjlol: and now it's even lower. How your forecast go from "I'm quoting you in 3 months" to "give it atleast 5,6,7 years"

:heh:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things of value are normally actual things

Objects

Immaterial things can be of value if they DO SOMETHING useful

So like, scientific ideas, recipes, schematics, entertainment

Bitcoin may very well be the future of currency but in and of itself does not generate wealth

USD is here cause America is here. The reason a dollar buys a dollar worth of stuff is cause people believe in AMERICA enough to trust their dollar. And that's changing. When USD comes into the picture it's not an empy vessel. Imagine America bringing however many USDs is out there and ADDING the dollars to the global system

BTC produces no value in and of itself. It's just an empty container. All the value is smart people convincing dumb people that BTC IS a thing, then selling them to you

Then taking the money and vanishing

Seems like that's becoming clear. No one is saying BTC is useless, just that there is no productive force inside of it that makes it valuable on its own. It's basically a bookkeeping method