1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bl
I know enough brothers that have said fukk it, let's see if we can make money from this shyt over the 2 years.
This shyt for the average joe is life changing. Entire groupchat, people buying cars, few homes, and others being able to provide their family with some financial resources.

I just ran into this picture from the past. Technology :wow: Decentralization is here and anyone attempting to stop it has lost. We never got the chance to invest into these large companies because we clearly don't have the capital that's needed. But crypto.. anyone with 1000 dollars last year is eating

disruptive-technology-bitcoin-cryptocurrency.jpg
Breh not trying to get too deep :dame: but the fear of poverty or going broke is some deep shyt within the mind.

Brehs will keep up with profits real time and go :hubie:

All because the shyt is more expensive than what they could have brought in at. But that' s exactlt what you want it to do when you actually own some :martin:

It's probably a breh looking at prices right now like :lupe: this is the peak.

Then next month/ year it's :damn: why I ain' buy :to:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
i suspect that if you don’t setup a wallet within the coinbase app you might be able to get away with not paying taxes by selling & depositing funds directly into your bank account.

when i tried to setup a wallet it asked me for my DOB, social security, etc. but it doesn’t ask for any personal info otherwise.
:jawalrus:
Your DOB and social is what the IRS uses breh
:heh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah, I'm going to stop buying on coinbase and use Binance. But I don't know if there is a way to buy in USD on Binance.

Yea, that's the only thing that annoys me. Coinbase is on some shyt with the purchasing holds they put (and the prices seem a bit higher) but the USD transactions makes it easy to get in and out. I'd prefer to use another app, like Binance or Blockfolio, but seems like i gotta trade in coins/BTC for all the other ones.