#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
I'm dead ass in tears. Too young to be right for once. Begun cashing some portion out because it's been to long for me.. Only started because I had crazy gaming PCs, that I was not gaming on and decided to see if the predictions of bitcoin being worth millions one day was true. Then I found out the developer of Ethereum was a around my age.

My brother is paying his full tuition with crypto mining. My sister gave me 2 weeks ago and literally just bought her litecoin, a few ethereum, neo, and monero. Already made 300% of her initial investment. My nephew (account) has enough to buy himself a car at 1.

If we see another huge crash.. please buy people. We have nothing to lose in this country has black folks. This is the opportunity to change our family future :wow:

If you missed the opportunity, wait till next crash like the weekend we just had and buy a small portion and hold until this shyt hits globally and people cannot deny the future any longer.
On the Black collective. This is for individuals. Those of all races can benefit from. I don't want to say that it is for all Black folks because some of my cousins barely got a dollar

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMA

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Would need to get to about 900 million in market cap for it to reach .50 cent, don't think it's that likely because it's not like other cryptos. It's based around a VR game where people use mana to buy land within that VR game.

:whoa:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
On the Black collective. This is for individuals. Those of all racists can benefit from. I don't want to say that it is for all Black folks because some of my cousins barely got a dollar
I know enough brothers that have said fukk it, let's see if we can make money from this shyt over the 2 years.
This shyt for the average joe is life changing. Entire groupchat, people buying cars, few homes, and others being able to provide their family with some financial resources.

I just ran into this picture from the past. Technology :wow: Decentralization is here and anyone attempting to stop it has lost. We never got the chance to invest into these large companies because we clearly don't have the capital that's needed. But crypto.. anyone with 1000 dollars last year is eating

disruptive-technology-bitcoin-cryptocurrency.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know enough brothers that have said fukk it, let's see if we can make money from this shyt over the 2 years.
This shyt for the average joe is life changing. Entire groupchat, people buying cars, few homes, and others being able to provide their family with some financial resources.

I just ran into this picture from the past. Technology :wow: Decentralization is here and anyone attempting to stop it has lost. We never got the chance to invest into these large companies because we clearly don't have the capital that's needed. But crypto.. anyone with 1000 dollars last year is eating

disruptive-technology-bitcoin-cryptocurrency.jpg
For those who got it, let em know but let's avoid saying this for Black folks. There is 48 million of us.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
She can eat a hundred baby dikks, ol' salty, hating ass broad.

[Nas voice] Look at her face, man [/Nas voice]
Lets just all make videos about shyt we know nothing about

I'm gonna make a 1 hour lecture about psychology and the neurological impact of modern medical procedures
:deadmanny:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I've been mostyly in the ear of young cats I know.

They understand the tech, and they have time on their side.

I want them to know about this shyt now. Not 5 yrs down the line when it's too late. I literally gave a young cousin 50 dollars and told him to learn as much as he can about this shyt . He made them small gains, got him a part time gig, and he's stacking. He put his boys on, who knows what they'll do later down the road.

If nothing else it's an opportunity to learn financial principles and concepts.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I've been mostyly in the ear of young cats I know.

They understand the tech, and they have time on their side.

I want them to know about this shyt now. Not 5 yrs down the line when it's too late. I literally gave a young cousin 50 dollars and told him to learn as much as he can about this shyt . He made them small gains, got him a part time gig, and he's stacking. He put his boys on, who knows what they'll do later down the road.

If nothing else it's an opportunity to learn financial principles and concepts.

Yeah, the young dudes in HS//college with part time jobs and disposable income from living at home should really be putting money in. If I were in HS with a part time job, I'd literally be putting my entire paycheck in every week.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Yeah, the young dudes in HS//college with part time jobs and disposable income from living at home should really be putting money in. If I were in HS with a part time job, I'd literally be putting my entire paycheck in every week.

I told his pops what was up, so he stays on his ass. He initially wanted take his gains out and by some yeezys, his dad killed that shyt.

He's tight now, he treats those coins like his baby.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It has to breakthrough the .30 barrier, it's hit it before and dropped so I wont get my hopes up with this shyt until it's comfortably in the 35-40 cent range and holding.

I think it has a shot today. Encouraging never the less. I have a little bit of it...I'm just dabbling in the alts for now..Most of my money is in the big 3. I have 2,250 coins of verge at .01, hoping it makes a move. I'll never sell it just for dream purposes

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Yes, everyone pay your taxes. If you don't hold this for a year and a day, you have to pay short term capital gains tax on your profit. If you think Uncle Sam is gonna see all these nikkas getting bread and not getting their cut :ufdup:
i suspect that if you don’t setup a wallet within the coinbase app you might be able to get away with not paying taxes by selling & depositing funds directly into your bank account.

when i tried to setup a wallet it asked me for my DOB, social security, etc. but it doesn’t ask for any personal info otherwise.
:jawalrus: