1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Even BTC trades about a $1000 lower on Binance.
Yeah, I'm going to stop buying on coinbase and use Binance. But I don't know if there is a way to buy in USD on Binance.
Bloxkfolio. Best app I've seen.

You can set alerts
Put in your but price and balances
It also has a news feed section, where there are constant updates
Thanks.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I was wondering why Mana essentially doubled up since I bought it, and turns out it was listed on an exchange in China :blessed:

Also, they got some event that will use up some of the mana on Dec 15th. I bought this shyt on a whim and it's doubled up for me already, anyone sitting on the sidelines reading this thread needs to read up and get in the game before the rules change, cause money is literally just materializing out of thin air.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was wondering why Mana essentially doubled up since I bought it, and turns out it was listed on an exchange in China :blessed:

Also, they got some event that will use up some of the mana on Dec 15th. I bought this shyt on a whim and it's doubled up for me already, anyone sitting on the sidelines reading this thread needs to read up and get in the game before the rules change, cause money is literally just materializing out of thin air.
I'll buy some tonight

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

I got 1,107 MANA. Man I hope it blows up!

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
I'm dead ass in tears. Too young to be right for once. Begun cashing some portion out because it's been to long for me.. Only started because I had crazy gaming PCs, that I was not gaming on and decided to see if the predictions of bitcoin being worth millions one day was true. Then I found out the developer of Ethereum was a around my age.

My brother is paying his full tuition with crypto mining. My sister gave me 2 weeks ago and literally just bought her litecoin, a few ethereum, neo, and monero. Already made 300% of her initial investment. My nephew (account) has enough to buy himself a car at 1.

If we see another huge crash.. please buy people. We have nothing to lose in this country has black folks. This is the opportunity to change our family future :wow:

If you missed the opportunity, wait till next crash like the weekend we just had and buy a small portion and hold until this shyt hits globally and people cannot deny the future any longer.

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Would need to get to about 900 million in market cap for it to reach .50 cent, don't think it's that likely because it's not like other cryptos. It's based around a VR game where people use mana to buy land within that VR game.
I made money from ripple but like you said was early on. The people buying now who cannot connect the dots between how much their is compared to everything else :mjlol: