1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Once crypto is regulated, the prices are going to skyrocket, as once nervous observers watching from the sidelines jump in headfirst. That's why it's smart to get in now before it is fully legitimized.

If it’s regulated, why would we need bitcoin. They can just block chain the currency that already exist. Banks will use it to reach “underserved” communities around the world. Get richer, but these imaginary currencies are nothing more than pyramid schemes.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
i grabbed a few thousand of StrikeBitClub (SBC) off craptopia.

total coin supply is 195 million and it’s around 100 sats. the website looks interesting, says they’re going to have a debit card you can use to spend the actual coins. but they don’t have a white paper yet.

low risk high reward? we’ll see

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i grabbed a few thousand of StrikeBitClub (SBC) off craptopia.

total coin supply is 195 million and it’s around 100 sats. the website looks interesting, says they’re going to have a debit card you can use to spend the actual coins. but they don’t have a white paper yet.

low risk high reward? we’ll see

You bought the latest pump and dump coin on Cryptopia:hhh:

The coin was announced on 9/21/17 but there's no whitepaper . No github commits since 11/17. Why put money into that?

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps

The coin was announced on 9/21/17 but there's no whitepaper . No github commits since 11/17. Why put money into that?

classic crypto :russ:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo

sheiiit, good looking out. i didn’t really look into it as much as i should have.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sheiiit, good looking out. i didn’t really look into it as much as i should have.

Why am I looking into a coin that you bought?:francis:

Yall might as well stay off Cryptopia. Most of the coins are shyt and you risk not being able to withdraw the good ones.
Idex is better if you want to gamble on coins. There's lower risk/higher reward. You can always grab something cheap on Binance like NCASH because you know it's a legit project.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Yall might as well stay off Cryptopia. Most of the coins are shyt and you risk not being able to withdraw the good ones.
Idex is better if you want to gamble on coins. There's lower risk/higher reward. You can always grab something cheap on Binance like NCASH because you know it's a legit project.

Yeah my portfolio is generally more conservative(well, as conservative as putting money in cryptocurrency can be :skip:)

I still have some moonshots(PRL, GVT) that are outside the top 100 tokens, but the vast majority of what I have are top 10 coins(XMR, BTC, ETH, NEO). Will I get 100x gains? Very unlikely. However, I probably wont lose it all. Most of these coins, you might as well hit the craps table if you wanna gamble.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Came through with the flamethrower n torched that nikkkas pick.....lol

But i agree actually.

If y'all not looking into things before y'all throw money at it, chances are your gonna lose out n honestly, it'll be deserved.

Now, have a hopeful in the portfolio, i do. But i only threw $50 at it n got almost 3k. Should it hit heaven im gravy, it not? Whatever, just $50.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

This is i don't really agree with tho.
The Crypt has ALOT of shytcoins but there's definite potential gems onsite.
Just requires due diligence and scrutiny.