1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yooo anyone check their bank accounts this morning???!!! Y'all remember those fukking coinbase fees??? chase decided to refund every...single...one of them...:banderas: I told them that it was all bullshyt from jump, coinbase takes a cut for every transaction from exchange to exchange... :stopitslime:
I ain’t got my refund. This counts for ACH too right? I got $20k worth of transactions with Coinbase and chase. :patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hold up why are you paying coinbase fees I just bought a couple bitcoin cash coins last night and didnt pay any fees :picard:

Last month people was complaining about this miscellaneous bank fee from every coinbase purchase on people's debit cards... At first nothing happened then one day all the coinbase fees kicked in and subtracted a ton of money off all the shyt ive been doing... Called my bank then they said it was coinbase... Coinbase sent a email out saying the fee was NOT due to coinbase and you should call your bank... Next thing you know yesterday I was refunded in full...
:manny:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's the latest projections on how low BTC is going to go. Trying to time my buy for as low as the bottom as possible.
Same way I feel about Litecoin. If it drops to 120-130 range I’m buying at least 3-4 more coins

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same way I feel about Litecoin. If it drops to 120-130 range I’m buying at least 3-4 more coins
Im only in this game for the LC. I got 3 LC right now. If it drops like that again ... Im definitely dropping my tax money on it.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im only in this game for the LC. I got 3 LC right now. If it drops like that again ... Im definitely dropping my tax money on it.
I only got one so far. They chose the wrong time to drop since I don’t get my check untill next week. If it keeps dropping it buying on the dip. I have faith Litecoin going to have a big year

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Time to scoop up a couple more coins man, these sale prices looking excellent. Gonna finally get some ICX, might dip back in on some other coins too.