1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Why am I looking into a coin that you bought?:francis:

Yall might as well stay off Cryptopia. Most of the coins are shyt and you risk not being able to withdraw the good ones.
Idex is better if you want to gamble on coins. There's lower risk/higher reward. You can always grab something cheap on Binance like NCASH because you know it's a legit project.
Yea you’re right.....i was getting kinda reckless. even if i’m playing with profits.....i do better when i gamble less so i need to stick to that.

i like that devery you posted earlier.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now, have a hopeful in the portfolio, i do. But i only threw $50 at it n got almost 3k. Should it hit heaven im gravy, it not? Whatever, just $50.

What coin is that?

This is i don't really agree with tho.
The Crypt has ALOT of shytcoins but there's definite potential gems onsite.
Just requires due diligence and scrutiny.

Coins with potential aren't shyt coins to me they're just under the radar. I'm talking about coins with no real world use, no qualified team, no white paper, no updates, etc. You check the ANN and all it says are PoS and there's links to wallets.

Low key I knew the coin was trash as soon as I saw the emblem:pachaha:

Screenshot_2018-03-12-16-05-54.jpg

Crypto has been ruined by uneducated casuals that don't really have capital to invest in the first place. Constantly posting about this crypto game. This shyt is for people that have money and brain power not for bums throwing in $100 and complaining about losing money

How's crypto gonna be ruined by chump change? Casuals might be annoying but that's it. Most of them will leave or learn the game. Unless you're on a message board, Telegram, or Reddit you won't know they exist.

Whales, the Mt Gox trustee, the FUD creating media or people who have the power to manipulate the market are the reason our portfolios are bleeding.

You need brain power more than money. Going in with $100 without knowing what you're doing isn't much. You can recover and get back in the game. Putting 10k on Tron near ATH might put you in the poor house. You can research, drop 100 on an Idex, and 100x.

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Received my Ncash airdrop.

Received more than I thought i would and even though the ico being cancelled was some fukk shyt, can’t be mad at free shyt.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Crypto has been ruined by uneducated casuals that don't really have capital to invest in the first place. Constantly posting about this crypto game. This shyt is for people that have money and brain power not for bums throwing in $100 and complaining about losing money

I agree..

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Y'all fukkin with XBY?

That 1 breh was vouching hard

It's at $.10 right now so even if it hit $5 by end of year that would be :banderas: