1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man, if ICX gets to around $2.25 I’m seriously considering putting 10K on it and waiting for the market to bounce back. Coulda almost doubled my money buying ICX during the last dip if I woulda went in near the bottom.

Worst case if it doesn’t double soon at least I got a grip in a blue chip and not a shytcoin. Hopefully the market won’t be going back up again by the time I wake up in the morning

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man, if ICX gets to around $2.25 I’m seriously considering putting 10K on it and waiting for the market to bounce back. Coulda almost doubled my money buying ICX during the last dip if I woulda went in near the bottom.

Worst case if it doesn’t double soon at least I got a grip in a blue chip and not a shytcoin. Hopefully the market won’t be going back up again by the time I wake up in the morning

I just brought some ICX today around 2.50 :lolbron: Also I'm gonna cop a grip of RKC hopefully on payday or tomorrow...

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
ARE Y'ALL SEEING HOW MUCH ONT COSTS WHEN IT DROPPED ON BINANCE... STARTED AT 500% :damn:

Question is how would you make bank off the ico fast enough when it lists on an exchange?!?! :mindblown:

Bought it off the strentgh of your Post. Lets see where this goes :wow:

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
Im kidding :mjlol:
I spent $40 so I own 20 Coins. Its the first day on binance and word will get out. Still feeling good about the investment:yeshrug:

Also the technology seems exciting after doing some research and they have a great team behind it.

If it works out youll have my thanks, If not, Im coming for you:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I spent $40 so I own 20 Coins. Its the first day on binance and word will get out. Still feeling good about the investment:yeshrug:

Also the technology seems exciting after doing some research and they have a great team behind it.

:beli: ok....

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
I mean the money was In ETH before so it wasn't doing anything anyway. Now the question is did you have the coins before today? Do you know where to find out which coins hit the big exchanges at which days??

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

It has 575 million in circulating supply, it's probably going to drop under .75 in the next week.

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
It has 575 million in circulating supply, it's probably going to drop under .75 in the next week.

Thats good to know, Im sure it will spike back to 1.90 at some point today so Ill make sure to sell it then and cut the loses

Im new to this crypto thing and just experimenting a bit, see what works and what not.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yooo anyone check their bank accounts this morning???!!! Y'all remember those fukking coinbase fees??? chase decided to refund every...single...one of them...:banderas: I told them that it was all bullshyt from jump, coinbase takes a cut for every transaction from exchange to exchange... :stopitslime:

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What Crypto books have you guys read? I'm reading Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond right now, and I'm trying to learn as much about all this shyt as possible before I start throwing dough at it. Anymore book recommendations?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yooo anyone check their bank accounts this morning???!!! Y'all remember those fukking coinbase fees??? chase decided to refund every...single...one of them...:banderas: I told them that it was all bullshyt from jump, coinbase takes a cut for every transaction from exchange to exchange... :stopitslime:
Saw this earlier they refunded me over a 100 dollars they had taken in fees