1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
PLEASE remember to back up your wallets to a usb or external hard drive. Multiple ones. Co workers computer got fried today and he lost all his coins. About 3k worth. I'm trying to help him recover at least some but it's not looking too good for ol boy :francis:

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
Funny thing about TRX is that team is certified and huge. Bought a bunch at .04 so if it pops it pops. If it doesn't I wont sweat it. I invested peanuts in it compared to the rest of my portfolio. Don't even think it's 5% of it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screenshot_2018-03-07-19-17-31.jpg

Devery selected as the part of the inaugural JD.com blockchain accelerator
JD.com, China’s largest online retailer as well as the world’s third largest retailer, is launching a blockchain accelerator with a selection of five blockchain startups.

Devery has been selected as JD.com’s supply chain tracking partner as part of a list of five promising blockchain startups. Each startup represents a key focus area for JD.com.

With more than 266 million active customers, JD is a direct seller of millions of brands from around the world and hosts a marketplace of more than 160,000 trusted merchants.

The company, which owns and operates its own advanced nationwide logistics systems, has embraced AI and blockchain across its operations and seeks to facilitate the growth of this disruptive technology and its benefits, including increased security, transparency and efficiency.

Might have to get on this tonight. Supply is way lower than TRAC's. I might just get both.

PLEASE remember to back up your wallets to a usb or external hard drive. Multiple ones. Co workers computer got fried today and he lost all his coins. About 3k worth. I'm trying to help him recover at least some but it's not looking too good for ol boy :francis:

He was only using desktop wallets?

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
He was only using desktop wallets?

Yep. I asked him if he had any paper wallets and he said "what's that". :mjlol:

Fool didn't even copy down his addresses and save them in an encrypted email or to his phone.

This isn't the first person from my job to lose all their coins either. A lot of people out here just investing without doing any research on how to keep their money secure.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. I asked him if he had any paper wallets and he said "what's that". :mjlol:

Fool didn't even copy down his addresses and save them in an encrypted email or to his phone.

This isn't the first person from my job to lose all their coins either. A lot of people out here just investing without doing any research on how to keep their money secure.

They would've been better off leaving them on an exchange:snoop:

I got a coworker I introduced to crypto and he's all in learning as much as he can and even put me onto coins I never noticed. His portfolio is on point. I keep telling him to get a hardware wallet but he hasn't done it yet. I'm hoping the Binance situation this morning makes him listen.

I got everything off Kucoin this morning. Their withdrawal fees are way less than Binance so any coins on both exchanges will be copped on Kucoin. My coins were in my wallet in under a minute too.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I would cry man sheesh

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm not a huge fan of Cardano but it's a lick right now considering

it's 7th highest in market cap and

hit high of 1.23 in January

sitting at just under 30 cents.

You're banking if it gets anywhere close to that high again

Then again you could say the same thing with TRX.

Thing is, I think Cardano is a better use case than Tron Nevermind. Thinking of a different crypto

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
ARE Y'ALL SEEING HOW MUCH ONT COSTS WHEN IT DROPPED ON BINANCE... STARTED AT 500% :damn:

Question is how would you make bank off the ico fast enough when it lists on an exchange?!?! :mindblown:

The ONT devs gave away 1000 ONT to people who signed up to their newsletter, I coulda used a free 4 racks :francis:

I have a couple of ONT cause I hold NEO, I should look into claiming it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The ONT devs gave away 1000 ONT to people who signed up to their newsletter, I coulda used a free 4 racks :francis:

I have a couple of ONT cause I hold NEO, I should look into claiming it

Yeah but I'm saying if you have the ico stored on a wallet somewhere doesnt it take a little time to transfer from the wallet to the site to even sell it off at the highest point??? :mindblown: Damn man you should have copped that free ONT...

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah but I'm saying if you have the ico stored on a wallet somewhere doesnt it take a little time to transfer from the wallet to the site to even sell it off at the highest point??? :mindblown: Damn man you should have copped that free ONT...

A lot of people have scripts that automate selling/buying

Yeah, I found out about the newsletter too late, sucks but that's the game