1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yoo just looked at Monero's prices and it's $290 a fukking coin.... :mindblown::dwillhuh:

But guess who brought in early on #Bytecoin and was laughed at about it even though the two coins share similar technology.... :lolbron::umad:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dwillhuh:

Monero 290
Bytecoin .005

Supply:
Monero 15 million
Bytecoin 184 billion

What's your point?

My point is it's gonna be a sleeper hit, better to invest now when shyt is about to blow up correct?!:ld: I'm just happy I got a potential Fortune rocket I'm sitting on if this thing does half as good as monero does I'd be extremely happy... :banderas:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is it's gonna be a sleeper hit, better to invest now when shyt is about to blow up correct?!:ld: I'm just happy I got a potential Fortune rocket I'm sitting on if this thing does half as good as monero does I'd be extremely happy... :banderas:

:russ:

How many Bytecoin do you have?

Daps
God these new coin Binance pumps are going to be flames the next few weeks get your crypto bot apps ready guys. I've also took a chance and got on a nice low-key Trend Analysis group.Made 13K investing on the calls conservatively should have put a lot more in to be honest, but I wanted to test the waters, all since last Sunday on these calls I suggest everyone gets in a good paid TA group. These guys that can read charts for a living all day are a tool that you need since, I don't have time to sit around and look at charts all day. Or you can sit around and pray that your shyt coins can work out....:mjlol:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God these new coin Binance pumps are going to be flames the next few weeks get your crypto bot apps ready guys. I've also took a chance and got on a nice low-key Trend Analysis group.Made 13K investing on the calls conservatively should have put a lot more in to be honest, but I wanted to test the waters, all since last Sunday on these calls I suggest everyone gets in a good paid TA group. These guys that can read charts for a living all day are a tool that you need since, I don't have time to sit around and look at charts all day. Or you can sit around and pray that your shyt coins can work out....:mjlol:
What group are you using broham

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

:francis: bytecoin is not blowing fam. I mine it cause its free money since my electricity is so cheap but if that wasn't the case I would have 0 in my wallet.