1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are realistic projections and then there are plain retarded one that are downright impossible

Everyone was believing this
EIOWFKwW4AIUzl2.jpg

It was actually right at first.

We had people saying 50k in 2019. 100k in 2020. No one knows.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Everyone was believing this
It was actually right at first.

We had people saying 50k in 2019. 100k in 2020. No one knows.

Sure I generally agree with you, but BTC at $1.5T mcap is within realm of possibilities. XRP at $25T mcap? :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t deal with shytcoins, my point still stands.

My portfolio is straight so no it doesn't:win:

Sure I generally agree with you, but BTC at $1.5T mcap is within realm of possibilities. XRP at $25T mcap? :mjlol:

The XRP thing was a joke but people hold on to coins because of projections when the market tells them otherwise. Either that or they don't take profits because of random projections.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Y'all ain't peep the Ledger database hack? Do business with them if you want:hhh:

You can get a Trezor or use a software wallet.

Let me ask you....I'm a noob, but even if ledger was hacked wouldn't your bitcoin being on the hardware be safe since it's not on their database?

All Star
Daps
Let me ask you....I'm a noob, but even if ledger was hacked wouldn't your bitcoin being on the hardware be safe since it's not on their database?

There's nothing wrong with Ledger's hardware. Trezor's aren't the end all solution either, they're inherently vulnerable to anyone with physical access to it.

Kraken Identifies Critical Flaw in Trezor Hardware Wallets | Kraken Blog

Just buy a Ledger on Amazon. Download Ledger Live directly from their website (Ledger.com) and Youtube a set up tutorial if you're new to hardware wallets so you know how to check for tampering, and properly generating and storing your seed.

If you want to buy it directly from Ledger, use a fake name and set up an email through protonmail. Use a Google Voice number. Send it to a PO Box through your Post Office or a UPS Store.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
There's nothing wrong with Ledger's hardware. Trezor's aren't the end all solution either, they're inherently vulnerable to anyone with physical access to it.

Kraken Identifies Critical Flaw in Trezor Hardware Wallets | Kraken Blog

Just buy a Ledger on Amazon. Download Ledger Live directly from their website (Ledger.com) and Youtube a set up tutorial if you're new to hardware wallets so you know how to check for tampering, and properly generating and storing your seed.

If you want to buy it directly from Ledger, use a fake name and set up an email through protonmail. Use a Google Voice number. Send it to a PO Box through your Post Office or a UPS Store.

Sorry for sounding clueless, but why all that?
Is there anyway to withdraw it without being taxed?

All Star
Daps
Sorry for sounding clueless, but why all that?
Is there anyway to withdraw it without being taxed?

Their database was hacked. A lot of folks name, physical address, number, and email was leaked. It's best to just veil your identity, number, and address if you're going to deal with Ledger directly.

Far as the taxes, that's not something you want to discuss on a public forum. I'd suggest doing a few searches and weighing if it's worth the expense.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People need to stop thinking these billionaires are infallible. From what I remember Buffett passed on Google, Apple and Amazon back in the day too. He was born in 1930, all this stuff probably looks like weirdo sh*t in his eyes.
Thats a terrible comparison
Those are companies
Bitcoin is not a company