Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Who cares
It’s a misleading statement nyggas dapping :mjlol:
If you read his statement he could very well be right
People thinking Bitcoin will go to million is very speculative and risky thinking
The article is from 2018 and he is talking a 5yr put
So in 2023 it wouldn’t be surprising if Bitcoin is worth nothing and another coin takes its place
Blockchain is the only thing most people think is definitely here to stay

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People thinking Bitcoin will go to million is very speculative and risky thinking
So in 2023 it wouldn’t be surprising if Bitcoin is worth nothing and another coin takes its place

Stop being one of “those posters”. Everyone here knows Bitcoin isn’t a company. They understood the sentiment I was making. Buffett first tried to discredit Bitcoin in 2013. It was trading around $150 then. It’s now almost $30,000. Even if Bitcoin crashes tomorrow, you would’ve lost hella money listening to him back then. He’s also said silly sh*t about tech companies which is why I brought it up. It’s the same thing. He’s an old dude that doesn’t understand technology. It’s all a scam to him. He’s 90 years old. He said not to invest in Google bruh. Fukking Google. Amazon too. He’s highly intelligent and I’ve read a few of his books but, this is not his era anymore. No disrespect to him. I’m sure in 2070 I won’t know whats hot either.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I think you missed the point. He's saying Buffet is not the brightest when it comes to investing in technology. Whether it's bitcoin or a tech company at the end of the day the point is that he has a poor track record on technology investments

His statement was dumb as hell because he didn't even give a single logical reason why it would fail or go to zero. It was just rambling about how he doesn't like it. No justification at all. It's one thing if he said it could go to zero because of the threat of quantum computing or how so much of the hashpower is concentrated in China.

Blockchain is the only thing most people think is definitely here to stay? The hell does this even mean? The CIO of the largest asset mgmt firm in the world (BlackRock) and many other institutions acknowledged this year that bitcoin is here to stay. What coin is taking bitcoin's place? You need to do more research breh

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Everyone was believing this
EIOWFKwW4AIUzl2.jpg

It was actually right at first.

We had people saying 50k in 2019. 100k in 2020. No one knows.

why do so many of these losers have anime avatars?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think you missed the point. He's saying Buffet is not the brightest when it comes to investing in technology. Whether it's bitcoin or a tech company at the end of the day the point is that he has a poor track record on technology investments

His statement was dumb as hell because he didn't even give a single logical reason why it would fail or go to zero. It was just rambling about how he doesn't like it. No justification at all. It's one thing if he said it could go to zero because of the threat of quantum computing or how so much of the hashpower is concentrated in China.

Blockchain is the only thing most people think is definitely here to stay? The hell does this even mean? The CIO of the largest asset mgmt firm in the world (BlackRock) and many other institutions acknowledged this year that bitcoin is here to stay. What coin is taking bitcoin's place? You need to do more research breh
Buffet is speaking on it as a store of value and a currency comparing it to a company makes no sense
those are technology companies and blockchain is the technology
an analogy you might understand is that myspace and facebook are social medias platforms
bitcoin could easily be myspace and some other coin like ether could be facebook

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Buffet is speaking on it as a store of value and a currency comparing it to a company makes no sense
those are technology companies and blockchain is the technology
an analogy you might understand is that myspace and facebook are social medias platforms
bitcoin could easily be myspace and some other coin like ether could be facebook

Bruh that dumb shyt was cool for 2017 maybe.

But it's not flying in 2020 and sure as hell will look even more stupid in 2021.

You ridicule people comparing coins to companies and then you go right ahead and finish your post with same dumb comparison.

Bitcoin is a protocol. It's the TCP/IP of money. There is nothing replacing it because there is nothing else that does what it does well which is an immutable monetary supply. Even ETH isn't touching it in that realm so stop with the retarded myspace/facebook analogies this is for simpletons

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beware of Ledger brehs

Someone got me for 975 XRP and 17.5K Dogecoin

Damn dude I know was like are any of these wallets safe or should I just leave my money in coinbase. I was like man we all rolling the dice in this crypto world...shyt the wild wild west out here.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bruh that dumb shyt was cool for 2017 maybe.

But it's not flying in 2020 and sure as hell will look even more stupid in 2021.

You ridicule people comparing coins to companies and then you go right ahead and finish your post with same dumb comparison.

I was comparing a social media platform to another social media platform not a company to a coin. My point was you have to compare bitcoin to something that is more similar in nature like when they compare bitcoin to gold as far as being a store value

Bitcoin is a protocol. It's the TCP/IP of money. There is nothing replacing it because there is nothing else that does what it does well which is an immutable monetary supply. Even ETH isn't touching it in that realm so stop with the retarded myspace/facebook analogies this is for simpletons

Plenty of people are betting on ETH. You probably have a lot of money wrap up in bitcoin so you hoping that it wins but shyt could easily go left.