$1.6 billion reparations paid by U.S. government

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
.....which came out to be $20,000 per person, to Japanese Americans for what it deemed it's wrong decision to detain them in internment camps from February 19,1942-December 17,1944.

Dillon S. Myer who was the director of the camps they were held in stated the Japanese Americans had grown increasingly depressed, and overcome with feelings of helplessness and personal insecurity.

It is said that many of the detainees lost irreplaceable personal property due to the restrictions on what could be taken into the camps along with a lot of their belongings being lost and destroyed in governmental storage.

$0 billion dollars paid to "African-Americans" for the holocaust they inflicted on us tho.

Last edited:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Remember this when they try to play that "well Asians and Jews are succeeding, so why arent blacks?"....Both Asians and Jews received considerable reparations for their ordeals, and those were for specific and finite epochs in history. Blacks were enslaved for centuries, and segregated for close to a century, which made cruelty towards blacks intertwined into the fabric of this country.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Link please

http://library.thinkquest.org/trio/TTQ04160/Complete Site/aftermath/reparations.htm

The report said that the decision to incarcerate was based on "race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership." The Commission authorized the solution of an official government apology; pay $20,000 to each survivor of the internment; furthermore a public education fund to help ensure that this will not happen again. On August 10, 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, into law. On November 21, 1989, President George H.W. Bush signed another bill sending payments to surviving internees between 1990 and 1998. Finally, in 1990, they began to receive individual payments and a letter of apology (Ibid).

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Link please

yeah it's funny they cry about the holocaust while they had concentration camps for Japanese folk right here.

Internment camps.

Notice how this is rarely ever discussed at all...like America really tries to just sweep that under the rug and pretend that sh!t never happened even in history classes about WWII. Or that it could happen again.

They coming back though, and they'll be sponsored by FEMA.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The census burea supplied them with information to help locate the area the japenese citizens were in.

Remember that next time you fill that shyt out

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Guess you've never heard of the ONLY TWO times in history a Nuclear Weapon has been used...

The bombings on Hiroshima and Nagasaki are considered to be the second most racist act against an entire people by whites since slavery.

It really f*cked up Japan. While they managed to progress economically and technologically since then, I truly think it just damaged that country and it's peoples psychologically. Not as bad as us though.

I feel like Japan's preoccupation and unhealthy obsession with whiteness and white people comes from that impact that those attacks possessed. It was the ultimate act of white supremacy on a grand scale. Those attacks collectively killed almost 1,000,000 people.

Think of that shyt...almost 1,000,000 dead for the actions of a relatively smaller amount. How many of those people were kids, women, people that had nothing to do with that sh!t?

How can anybody say that wasn't evil??????

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This country never cared for us, so we have to build with one another. But people just don't see things that way. I feel compelled to respect MLK but in my heart I feel he's been used as a tool to mentally weaken us from or separate us from legitimate actions.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
This country never cared for us, so we have to build with one another. But people just don't see things that way. I feel compelled to respect MLK but in my heart I feel he's been used as a tool to mentally weaken us from or separate us from legitimate actions.
Only a shallow history on Dr. King is taught. When he was killed his direction was shifting similiar to Malcolm (Bless his soul) when he was killed.