[1/3/24] AEW Dynamite + Rampage: Welcome to the Samoa Joe Era! Will the Devil explain himself? Is Mercedes Mone debuting? OC vs. Dante Martin

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Page already is 0-2 against Swerve, that scenario on your post would put him 0-4 and there's no fukking way that ever happens.

I hate going back to this feud so soon. Neither guy should lose and after the last match, it's almost impossible to come up with a scenario were the loser looks great in defeat again.

You know it bothers Hangman to his core than he lost "to someone of his type" :mjpls:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So Hangman gonna get a W. Do they push the match until Revolution? I don’t know how they can keep it going until then.

I wonder when they start filming Twisted Metal S2 if TK will have Joe drop the belt to Swerve. Swerve can’t go on long without some gold.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Takeshyta had to be the standout of Dynamite for me. Wish he was in the Continental Classic, unless he was recovering from injuries. Dude is a star just off ring talent and look alone. God bless Darby for bumping for him as well. Just hope his momentum continues. I wouldn't mind him beating OC for the International belt.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. They did a better job with the women this week. The Toni Storm bit, flowing into the Mariah match, into the post-match interview, into the Deonna debut :ehh:. Even the silly nonsense with Saraya/Harley/Rubi, although Harley looked better to me as a Cosco brand Stacy Keibler.

Great to see Private Party back reunited. Seems like dude was out injured forever. Hopefully they can get the tag scene jumping again, because that used to be a standout for the company when it first started.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Takeshyta had to be the standout of Dynamite for me. Wish he was in the Continental Classic, unless he was recovering from injuries. Dude is a star just off ring talent and look alone. God bless Darby for bumping for him as well. Just hope his momentum continues. I wouldn't mind him beating OC for the International belt.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. They did a better job with the women this week. The Toni Storm bit, flowing into the Mariah match, into the post-match interview, into the Deonna debut :ehh:. Even the silly nonsense with Saraya/Harley/Rubi, although Harley looked better to me as a Cosco brand Stacy Keibler.

Great to see Private Party back reunited. Seems like dude was out injured forever. Hopefully they can get the tag scene jumping again, because that used to be a standout for the company when it first started.
Quen has been cleared for a little while but I guess they didn't want to bring Private Party back midway during a PPV cycle. He'd been off TV because of injury since 2022, think it took him several months to get the surgery he needed done so that's one reason why he was out for so long.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Going to need that Bryan Keith and Queen Aminata All Elite graphics to drop soon, which with how frequently they are recently being used in AEW/ROH it seems inevitable. Vikingo probably going to get one too but have no idea when his AAA contract expires.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Going to need that Bryan Keith and Queen Aminata All Elite graphics to drop soon, which with how frequently they are recently being used in AEW/ROH it seems inevitable. Vikingo probably going to get one too but have no idea when his AAA contract expires.
If Tony Khan has any decency as a human being, he will add Bryan Keith into the Shane Taylor/Keith Lee mix.
If Tony Khan wants to see Heaven, he'll move those three brehs to Collision.