[1/3/24] AEW Dynamite + Rampage: Welcome to the Samoa Joe Era! Will the Devil explain himself? Is Mercedes Mone debuting? OC vs. Dante Martin

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Where can they go from their last match? Literally shooting at each other in a duel? :picard:

Both are gunning for Joe. I think Hangman will probably end up getting sidetracked with Wardlow/Cole while Swerve goes after Joe. Then they'll revisit this beef when Swerve is champ.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Good Dynamite to start the year. :ehh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Both are gunning for Joe. I think Hangman will probably end up getting sidetracked with Wardlow/Cole while Swerve goes after Joe. Then they'll revisit this beef when Swerve is champ.
Page already is 0-2 against Swerve, that scenario on your post would put him 0-4 and there's no fukking way that ever happens.

I hate going back to this feud so soon. Neither guy should lose and after the last match, it's almost impossible to come up with a scenario were the loser looks great in defeat again.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Page already is 0-2 against Swerve, that scenario on your post would put him 0-4 and there's no fukking way that ever happens.

I hate going back to this feud so soon. Neither guy should lose and after the last match, it's almost impossible to come up with a scenario were the loser looks great in defeat again.

I don't think they'll wrestle each other 1-on-1 until Swerve is champion, but I agree. Hangman would have to win the next fight. They could do one of those unsanctioned lights out matches where Hangman wins, similar to Rosa/Britt and OC/Cole. But I don't like that either.