1/29/24 WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW: RUMBLE WINNERS SPEAK; CM PUNK UPDATES ON INJURY; JUDGMENT DAY VS DIY; GUNTHER VS KOFI; PAT MCAFEE BACK FULL TIME!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I forgot Cody and Seth got real issues....because Seth did that shout podcast interview questioning that Cody shouldn't have been in the main event spot against Reigns..that's when they created that World title he's walking around with these days. Of course Seth was also calling out The Rebel when he came back for that show with Renee.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i think kofi has a chance tonight is it the main event ? i mean that would free up gunther for the World Title :manny:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I'll never forget when Lex Luger tapped out Hulk Hogan with the Rack to become Fubu Heavyweight Champion :blessed:

kXL31EMQ_400x400.jpg

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The World title got absorbed into the WWE title. Always remember..whoever holds the WWE Title is the real Top champion in the WWE.

Isnt it the undisputed universal championship now? Roman shyt is the real belt correct?

Im confused because dude I quoted made it seem like Seth's belt had some historic lineage

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I forgot Cody and Seth got real issues....because Seth did that shout podcast interview questioning that Cody shouldn't have been in the main event spot against Reigns..that's when they created that World title he's walking around with these days. Of course Seth was also calling out The Rebel when he came back for that show with Renee.
‘The rebel’ feels really outdated