1/29/24 WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW: RUMBLE WINNERS SPEAK; CM PUNK UPDATES ON INJURY; JUDGMENT DAY VS DIY; GUNTHER VS KOFI; PAT MCAFEE BACK FULL TIME!

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a serious note, we know that this wrestling shyt ebbs and flows. However, it's still wild to watch that interaction between Seth/Cody... and then see Kofi immediately afterwards cut a promo for a match that we know he's about to inevitably lose. We'll always have Kofi mania, bruhs. :wow:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I wouldn't mind Jey taking the belt off Gunther... we don't need Gunther vs Seth at mania... Gunther needs to put someone over at mania.... then he can win the world title at summer slam or some shyt... a "wrestlemania moment" does nothing for someone like Gunther. He's already a made man

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
MERLNTA-o.jpg

MERLNTB-o.jpg

wish they would bring her fine ass back (along with Jessica)..... but they both keep getting knocked up :skip:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Everyone would take my deal if they could get it. Seth would take my deal, he would take my dates. He'd LOVE to get my money but its not for him. Its the Tribal Chief set up"- Roman Reigns