1/29/24 WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW: RUMBLE WINNERS SPEAK; CM PUNK UPDATES ON INJURY; JUDGMENT DAY VS DIY; GUNTHER VS KOFI; PAT MCAFEE BACK FULL TIME!

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Before Cody came back in 2022, I always figured it was going to be Seth that would be the one to dethrone Roman. Apart of me still wants to see that.

Seth costs Cody the title at WM40 because of jealousy?

:jbhmm:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've given away all the important sh1t in the first 90 min... we might get the dmg control turn but I think that's it

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Isnt it the undisputed universal championship now? Roman shyt is the real belt correct?

Im confused because dude I quoted made it seem like Seth's belt had some historic lineage
Roman is still a double champ, he still carries on the WWE title and Universal title lineages, it's just represented by 1 title now instead of two, to put it in line with the other singles titles back when they were doing all the rebranding last year.

If Roman loses, more than likely the Universal title lineage will cease to exist and the next champion will carry on just the WWE title lineage that started back in 1963.

If you listen to most people on the shows, when they talk about the title Roman holds, they usually just say WWE title, probably to get everyone ready for the change over.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Isnt it the undisputed universal championship now? Roman shyt is the real belt correct?

Im confused because dude I quoted made it seem like Seth's belt had some historic lineage
The WWE belt is the real belt. Universal title is some shyt they created out of thin air. Roman has the real belt.