[1/15] Monday Night Pi'Raw - Martin Had A Dream, Bob Got High, I Still Do Both But Somehow I Got By

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I guess Brie doesn't need to stuff her shirt anymore:takedat:

brie-bella-boob-tissue.gif

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Been saying this shyt for years. Vince has reduced everyone to a couple mannerisms and a catchphrase or a nickname. That's their character now. Very few people on the roster get a chance to do actual character development and the people who really need it, like Matt, don't get it at all. This shyt would be so much better and so easier to watch if they just remembered basics and fundamentals of storytelling rather than just telling you to give a shyt. It's the reason Roman never popped the way they wanted him to and why he's a much better character now than he was a year ago or two years ago.
It's fitting that Roman is the guy they want to be top dog because he's a perfect example of this problem. Everything about Roman's character is "tell, don't show." He's awesome cause we say so. He's tough cause we say so. Meanwhile, there's so little to his actual character for people to chew on and connect with.

They better be thankful old boy can go in the ring and has such good chemistry with Braun. Otherwise, they'd probably still be lost on him.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Been saying this shyt for years. Vince has reduced everyone to a couple mannerisms and a catchphrase or a nickname. That's their character now. Very few people on the roster get a chance to do actual character development and the people who really need it, like Matt, don't get it at all. This shyt would be so much better and so easier to watch if they just remembered basics and fundamentals of storytelling rather than just telling you to give a shyt. It's the reason Roman never popped the way they wanted him to and why he's a much better character now than he was a year ago or two years ago.

Strowman is the only one who gets proper character development at this point, tonight's episode is a good example