[1/15] Monday Night Pi'Raw - Martin Had A Dream, Bob Got High, I Still Do Both But Somehow I Got By

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This dude Booker just threw Cole right into the lions den :mjlol:

Braun provides so much fukkkery:wow:

Too bad we know he’s not winning at the rumble :scust:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
The title of the youtube vid of Strowman tossing Cole "off the stage" made me :gladbron:at the thought of Cole being written off for a bit but then I watched it and I don't think he is going to be written off :mjcry:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Seeing all these posts about Finn probably being concussed convinced me if WWE actually tried to keep it kayfabe sometimes You guys would fall for shyt no matter the length of years you've been watching wrestling.

It's not like they had to waste time they were over the 05 time limit. They also focused on Finn trying to recollect where he was at just standing there a good 2 or 3 mins.

Obviously just a way to sell the curb stomp being back.

Yep :mjlol:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I like how they made Seth do all the MLK shyt during the day so when he used that curb stomp shyt they can throw the BS MLK shyt back in our face. I see your carney techniques. I bet you gurandamntee you it was Michael Hayes Idea. That fukkin hillbilly.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As noted, The Revival were trending on Twitter last night after using the term "professional wrestling," which is a term no longer used on WWE programming. When a fan noted to Dash Wilder of The Revival that Vince McMahon will be mad for using the phrase Wilder quipped, "already is", as seen below:

This isnt wrestling daaaammmmitttt

Its entertainment

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Well that last part seems unfair:russ:

But also IF she is against net neutrality, that makes her a racist now? I could see if she liked something about the shythole comments but if she’s against the internet shyt that makes her ignorant. Not a racist who can’t attend the civil rights museum. That’s some reed Richards logic

It's more about the tweet being from Paul Ryan. I mean... Paul Ryan.

But like I said, she claims it was an accident. And it *may* not be fair but in general white women from red states tend to be on the same racist wave as their male counterparts. Personally she gives me I get that vibe from her, maybe you don't. We all read people differently.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's more about the tweet being from Paul Ryan. I mean... Paul Ryan.

But like I said, she claims it was an accident. And it *may* not be fair but in general white women from red states tend to be on the same racist wave as their male counterparts. Personally she gives me I get that vibe from her, maybe you don't. We all read people differently.

And yeah I get that and I have my own issues with Paul Ryan (lack of spine, snake, bytch made, etc) but racist isn't one of them. Out of touch yes but not racist. And B, I'd be leery of trying to stereotype someone based on their race and where they're from/ one of my best friends used to be a republican. Which isn't odd but what makes it odd, is he's a black man from Prince Georges County in Maryland, just like me. PG is so democratic that when a republican comes out we think its an endangered species. But he's not an Uncle Tom, he's certainly not racist either. He voted republican for so long because he agreed with their fiscal policies. It was those fiscal policies that helped his grandfather be able to start his own business back in the day and he's always respected that. Now recent events have caused him to become an Independent and his whole world is changing, but the point remains: don't judge a book by its cover because no one would ever think a young black man from PG county would ever in a million years be a republican.